busco beach trip 2010

some pics.........

100_1188.jpg

100_1221.jpg

100_1154_00.jpg

100_1156_00.jpg

looks like a blast, but all those machines just look..............FUNKING FAST..(i bet you thought i was gonna say slow), hah

anyone catch food poisoning off the speidies?

first is the only one i got of FIOZ (nelson) having a tough time keeping his front wheel on the ground I:I he won the race before that but of course i missed that one.. sorry dude :(

Last edited by a moderator:
cool stuff man, looks like it was a great time....maybe i'll have to try to make the 28-30 hour drive (each way of course) for next year

pics of the big mx track, freek got some naaaasty air and broke his damn shock bolt off and skidded to a hault :eek::eek:. awk took a pic of teh blaster forum pit crew in action lol I:I dulastroke is THE MAN at having spare blaster parts and tools.

100_1192.jpg

100_1193_00.jpg

and just a pic i took from the top of a huge dirt pile

100_1227.jpg

I hear ya on the doubles bro I cased the second one where the second lip was lower and felt my ankle twist!! you guys were hard core out most of the damn time I smoked a ricky stator on thursday and luckily scott and jimmie had a spare for me to borrow!! you guys represented and it was nice meet most of you guys, sorry i didnt get around to everyone!

I hear ya on the doubles bro I cased the second one where the second lip was lower and felt my ankle twist!! you guys were hard core out most of the damn time I smoked a ricky stator on thursday and luckily scott and jimmie had a spare for me to borrow!! you guys represented and it was nice meet most of you guys, sorry i didnt get around to everyone!

yea the second one was the one that got me good too......awkster where are the pics brotha lol

I am glad i made it to busco for the first time and just happened to be the same weekend as this trip. busco has gotta be the best place i have ever ridden. even though it was hot, just jump in the lake to cool off and get back to ridding. it was nice meeting you fellas who i had the opportunity to meet and hope to be at the next trip. hopefully i will get to be in the lineup pic next time. ride on!

I am glad i made it to busco for the first time and just happened to be the same weekend as this trip. busco has gotta be the best place i have ever ridden. even though it was hot, just jump in the lake to cool off and get back to ridding. it was nice meeting you fellas who i had the opportunity to meet and hope to be at the next trip. hopefully i will get to be in the lineup pic next time. ride on!

whats up dude....are u the one that helped noob pull my bike outta the cement/mud at the end of the track lol