busco beach trip 2010

Awesome, I cannot stay away from this thread, keep um comin!!!!

Awesome guys, sooo wish I was there, enuff said.

u better make it next yr brotha:p

busco33.jpg

busco333.jpg

busco33333.jpg

Whats up brothers?
I got a few pics to add of the BF forum crew too!
My Blasty kept breaking the chain but I still got my moneys worth of ridin.
Ian (duelstroke) your the man incase your not tired of hearing that lol
You had the only master link to fix my chain buddy thank you!
My man even let me cruise his EXTRA blasty up to the strip.
All you guys are hardcore. That heat punished me.
Seriously next year there should be a Blaster Forum banner to hang as well.
Here's a few pix I have uploaded so far an add another infamous AWK pic :p

More to come!

P7130001-1.jpg

P7130002-1.jpg

P7130003-1.jpg

P7130004-1.jpg

P7140031.jpg

P7140036-1.jpg

a-ight my turn, awsome pics so far guys,
if those on here, that didnt make it, think we're all cool dudes, and tight knit on here, you have to come join us in person, like said above, everyone was cool as hell, and was there for each other helping with troubles, jetting, broken shock bolts, dually with his trailer full of spare parts
one of my most awsome vacations ever, cant wait to do it again,
gotta give my bro dualstroke a special thanx for including me in this excursion, without him i'da just been on here lookin at pics too
we're talikin maybe a fall ride somewhere central to all us northern boys, western pa possibly????

but heres a few pics i got that arent duplicates of above.......

5 blasters and camping supplys for 3, all packed in dually's 16" trailer, yeah thats taters drag blaster sittin on top of me and duallys bikes, lucky we each had an extra old seat available...............
r0s5md.jpg

then 10 minutes after arriving, dually and i seemed to have similar thoughts at 6th gear wide open, well only one quad at a time can occupy the same 3' square space, after mowing down about 10' of thick bushes, i ended up down a 10' embankment almost landing in the lake, with the wind knocked outta me, but neither bike tipped over, just bucked us both, heres my battle wounds, but dually's leg ended up worse.......
3127ms6.jpg

vr6agh.jpg

at one point dually and i got seperated from the pack and wondered down the wrong trail, we almost died in the 100+ degree heat tryin to pull the bikes from these clay swamp puddles, and yes thats his chromed out beauty gettin trashed in the mudholes................
2mzjzoh.jpg

55j7g7.jpg

dually and paulieB sittin at the dragstrip......
28198vp.jpg

here's my new little buddy and future blaster owner, "chris" (one of the e2s guys son)
he and i sat up one nite till almost 3 shootin the sh*t, very cool little dude, and he took second at the drags in his class !!!!!! congrats lil buddy!!!!!!
21bng4z.jpg

and yes there were some very awsome drag bikes there, but since those southern boys sure like their mudbog quads, i figured i'd take the cool bikes in another direction, we called this "the tarantula" the owner dude had to literally jump down off of it.................
69gmmq.jpg

and what is this some kinda "secret society of flotek" meeting????.................
2e4m8w7.jpg

but did get to meet denny from flotek, real cool, laid back guy,
not what i imagined < younger than i thought
also saw him individually help each of his guys there with advice on jetting and stuff !!!

workin on freeks busted shock bolt, from a big double that came up a hair short......
juzevo.jpg

great pic freek, but no that was not me passed out, i try'd sleepin in the tent, it felt like i was in a zip-lock baggie, so the chair it was for me all weekend, what little we slept, the drags went on till 3 and 4 in the morn both nites,

all in all, very awsome trip with some great bro's, including the e2s guys, < who commented we had a good showing of us "angry blasters" all weekend

whoop whoop, where and when is next ?????????

or as nelson (fioz) would say......that raptor with the hot biotch graphics on it........bahahahahahahaahahahaaa......dude u where awesome man kept me laughing the whole time

nice pics awk and paulie! i was truely flattered when i looked over and saw a couple e2s guys snapping a pic or 2 of my blasty :-[, once again AWSOME TIME!!! oh yeah .. and MORE PICS!!! LMAO

thats that conquest dude on the green bike in the first pic next to freek, another face with a screen name now lol I:I

100_1226.jpg

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

SOOOOOO is there a set date for next year!?!?
if yall still want to do it the same time as E2S, we're gonna be workin on that real soon. we are thinking sometime in late September/early October. it was miserably hot, even for us guy's that are from the south,lol.
if thats what the BF guy's want to to, then we will let you know, or you could come over to E2S and share some input with us.I:I

if yall still want to do it the same time as E2S, we're gonna be workin on that real soon. we are thinking sometime in late September/early October. it was miserably hot, even for us guy's that are from the south,lol.
if thats what the BF guy's want to to, then we will let you know, or you could come over to E2S and share some input with us.I:I

it would be CRAZY not to do it the same time, it was like a big 2stroke community lol I:I I:I. and fall is a great idea man, sooo hot lol.

yea we have to do it at the same time, i consider u e2s guys just as close as my blastybuds, like a big family that would do anything to help out....and thanx again to my man dualstroke, u had everything that everyone needed, ur the best bro

there are tons of pics of the blasty lineup, just gotta get the right one.....awk was gonna work on a good one......with so many blastys it was hard to get a close up

Sounds like alot of fun. May have to plan on it next year. I'll bring my 11yr old son with his blaster to whip all you old farts on the mx track.

i'm not gonna lie, my favorite part of all of this is seeing all of these gorgeous, polished, chromed quads getting DIRTY I:I

Sounds like alot of fun. May have to plan on it next year. I'll bring my 11yr old son with his blaster to whip all you old farts on the mx track.

i belive it!! i had fun on the track but it was kinda scary.. some of those jumps really gave you pop and sent ya for a ride! now the kiddie mx track was perfect I:I I:I you could jsut hit the jumps and float to the next one and so on and so on lol