busco beach trip 2010

the more the marrier man..

ok well in that case.... haha I:I ive got a ton of pics i wanna post too but i know vids are more fun I:I I:I I:I

flotek on his shee cruisin around I:I very cool person, will stand there and chat about 2strokes just like another one of the guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea denny was awesome, took my blasty for a ride, while i took his quadracer down the track against him, what a saweet ride for sure....yea i beat flotek lol.....while riding his bike lol, but he helped me out with the jetting issues i was having, still there but i know what to do now, so thanx again denny, u da man brotha

yea denny was awesome, took my blasty for a ride, while i took his quadracer down the track against him, what a saweet ride for sure....yea i beat flotek lol.....while riding his bike lol, but he helped me out with the jetting issues i was having, still there but i know what to do now, so thanx again denny, u da man brotha

w000000t i went 4-2 at the strip I:I I:I this little bastard scoots over that 300' :D :D and for the record a stock bore flotek blaster can beat a 240bbk with non pro porting :D :D i stomped that little bastard hahahaha

4 poker getting OWNED I:I I:I
damnit i cannot find the vid im looking for so im gonna keep uploading till i find it.. all i got is file names no picture to tell me what vid it is... X( haha i got time im not going in the sun today lmfao

w000000t i went 4-2 at the strip I:I I:I this little bastard scoots over that 300' :D :D and for the record a stock bore flotek blaster can beat a 240bbk with non pro porting :D :D i stomped that little bastard hahahaha

yea bro urs was dialed in for sure.....kinda wish my jetting wasnt screwed up, but it was real nice once the top end kicked in......of course nothing like 305s problem, im still stumped about that lol

Noober, last time I was down there I was riding water wheelies in the pond you dared not take bruce into!

I really tried to get some time free to come down but alas, it just wasn't meant to be. I had a load of firewood show up on Friday that took up me entire trailer and a large peice of property behind it as well. I had to split and stack it all in 100+ deg temps. I guess I could have waited for a hotter day to do it but I would have been hard pressed to find one!

It looks like fun was had and not really too many people down there either. I was expecting it to be a lot more campers down this weekend.

yea bro urs was dialed in for sure.....kinda wish my jetting wasnt screwed up, but it was real nice once the top end kicked in......of course nothing like 305s problem, im still stumped about that lol

no doubt!! i couldnt belive how that thing just keeps going on topend :eek: :eek: right up untill i got it burried in the cement/mud :eek: oh yeah guys i burried freeks baby in the mud up to the framerails... i felt retarded :-[

no doubt!! i couldnt belive how that thing just keeps going on topend :eek: :eek: right up untill i got it burried in the cement/mud :eek: oh yeah guys i burried freeks baby in the mud up to the framerails... i felt retarded :-[

lmao...i loved u when u told me the 2 guys pulled up looked at ya a rode off, bahahahahaaha, then the next 2 hepled ya pull it out right? lol

lmao...i loved u when u told me the 2 guys pulled up looked at ya a rode off, bahahahahaaha, then the next 2 hepled ya pull it out right? lol

and if u didnt i wouldve lol.....kinda a bummer about the hole in the clutch cover....special thanx to my man awk for the duct tape lol.....kept me riding after we cut a hole in my cover to fix my clutch rod lol

you do mean you loved "it" when i pulled up right?? :eek: yeah it was actually the kid on that stock looking bbk that i raced and his buddie on the 400 that helped me out. surfer-j i belive his name is on here

Noober, last time I was down there I was riding water wheelies in the pond you dared not take bruce into!

I really tried to get some time free to come down but alas, it just wasn't meant to be. I had a load of firewood show up on Friday that took up me entire trailer and a large peice of property behind it as well. I had to split and stack it all in 100+ deg temps. I guess I could have waited for a hotter day to do it but I would have been hard pressed to find one!

It looks like fun was had and not really too many people down there either. I was expecting it to be a lot more campers down this weekend.

there was alot of people there on sat, campers and trailers set up everywhere, it was kinda dangerous with all the bikes buzzing around on the tight trails, u had to watch on every corner

Yeah, when we go down we try to go on Thursday afternoon so it's fairly empty then. By Saturday it's usually fairly full.

I think this fall when we go down we're going to go Tuesday through Friday. The park will almost be deserted.

here is the vid i took at the e2s camp, ALL very cool guys, i didnt meet a single guy that i didnt like. talk about some niiiiiiiiice bikes I:I I:I still hunting for that dragstrip lineup... lol

As for 110+.... the only place I've ever been to hotter than eastern NC (and I have an aunt that lives in phoenix) is Galveston, TX. The trouble down there is the same as here. High heat indexes, not only was it 102 degress on Sunday but the humidity was high. You sweat and it doesn't evaporate, it just streams off and runs down... sticky situation