Brand New set of bear Claws 22x12x8 for $75.00

22x12's are beasts for sure.... its like riding a tractor though lol you sit high and the knobbs bounce you around. A 12 t front is a must! Even 12/40 is too tall.

But when duty calls... they answer

HPIM1843.jpg

Im running 22x11x10 Maxxis All Trak in the rear and i love them, but i think a 22x12x8 may be a bit to wide, and with a 8" rim you may get alot of side wall flex....

been thinkin of gettin some mud/snow tires for the boys blaster, so maybe i would have one that goes in the winter, if they're still available toward the end of the week, i may check 'em out

I think the only reason my blaster turns them so good on stock gearing is the 240 kit. Before I was losing power on hills between gears. Like if I would wind out a gear and then shift, I had nothing and had to down shift. With these, it holds the power very good, keeps you moving forward. They tear up the mud. If you go back to some of my posts about snowshoe, I went balls out through a pit that had 450/700xx/raptors stuck, even went into their lines.
I dont notice the bounce that most people think would come with these tires. As opposed to my 27' mudbugs on the wolverine, they are like riding on air. The 6 ply makes them a run flat tire. You can run them completely flat and they will get you home no problem. Hell I even run mine way aired down. nice contact patch for racing. One hell of a tire if you have the power to turn them