bogging?

dhi

Apr 28, 2010
blaster acts like its cold until u get it to about half throttle then it hauls ass! any advice on wat maybe wrong? i just rebuilt it with a top-end i got from yes-ser. it has been ported and polished and head redesigned and shaved by flo-tek, v-force 2 reeds, new k&n with no lid, vitos high compression gaskets, fmf fatty gold series, and a vitos 320 jet but i didnt change the other jet or needle. any help would be great!!

mines doying the same thing with about the same mods and i got to lookn closer and the pilot jet was under sized mine had as 30 insted of 32.5 so i ordered it im hopen it fixes mine but the bottom end from idle to around 1/4 throttle runs off pilot jet maybe ur pilot jets to small for ur mods and have you adjusted ur air/fuel screw wats it set at?

thanks guys! reeds in great shape! carb was supposed to be stock? i just put the 320 n it. wat size pilot comes in the vitos kit and do i need to use the needle they sent or my stock one?

Ok, I think it was decided it's the pilot jet or needle or both. The needle is a very important piece that many people overlook. If your having problems than I would at least put that needle in your talking about. Its better to be fatter than leaner, keep that in mind.