BlasterForum.com Stickers

Got my decals today, great looking pieces! good quality and nice dude to do business with! thanks for the Xtras man!!!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 372
thanx eric, got mine sometime during the week, they look awesome
pics when i get them installed !!!!!

Glad this turned out good. Luckily we had you guys help out get some sticks printed. Rep to both mjgnslngr and Decal-Pros for making this happen! I'll be ordering some shortly as well

Tht awks wild ride IV sounded good to me cant wait.. the stickers u got me last year well needless to say...I washed my quad and the writing got washed ghey were like scotch tape?? idk why tht happened but they stuck to paps bike pretty well?? idk I have bad luck with stickers.

Tht awks wild ride IV sounded good to me cant wait.. the stickers u got me last year well needless to say...I washed my quad and the writing got washed ghey were like scotch tape?? idk why tht happened but they stuck to paps bike pretty well?? idk I have bad luck with stickers.

i made those decals the night before the ride with a $7 walmart printer kit, and they sucked big time
mr. decal-pro's will be handling this years

i might just have to beg and plead to get me one of those wild ride decals from awk08!!!:D

no begging and pleading needed, but a 12 hour ride to PA. for the ride will do !!!!

no begging and pleading needed, but a 12 hour ride to PA. for the ride will do !!!!
prolly more like 6.5 hours from vermont. That, and ill let the wife drive while i stick my head out the window yelling Weeeeeeee, Weee,Weee, Weeeeeeeee.She drives like a lunatic!!! lol. seriously though, info and dates please.

weee weee weeeeeeeee, like the gieco commercial pig, lmao !!!!!

pm sent for info

weee weee weeeeeeeee, like the gieco commercial pig, lmao !!!!!

pm sent for info
in all honesty, it like riding with a test pilot trying to break the land speed record between stop signs! kinda makes ya nauseous. now i know how it would feel riding in the thrust II feels like....
i look forward to upcoming dates, sound and looks like a good time!!! maybe we can get eric from decal pros to come and ride with us! he said he used to have a blaster...

/\ someone get my old ass a magnifying glass, slickers had a pic fail !