BlasterForum.com Stickers

How long can u make them id like to get to blasteforumn.com stickers that would fit across diagnoley (idk how to spell it) on a set of scoops

FWIW: If you're going to go with a printed sticker like the gear with the pipe or bike, ya might as well make the whole sticker fancy with shaded, shadowed lettering, gear & such. If your having it printed it doesn't matter how complex it is ... a bitmap is a bitmap. Is it going to have a background or be cut to shape? Will it stand out on a white bike & disappear on a black bike? I've made quite a few simple cut vinyl Blasterforum.com stickers in the past. Peeps want the latest, greatest stuff but ya have to be willing to pay for it. Usually you have to run a quantity to get a price which means you have to get enough peeps to agree on a design and put up the money. Like most group projects it's a tough road :) Good luck & hang in there. Can't wait to see the final product.

FWIW: If you're going to go with a printed sticker like the gear with the pipe or bike, ya might as well make the whole sticker fancy with shaded, shadowed lettering, gear & such. If your having it printed it doesn't matter how complex it is ... a bitmap is a bitmap. Is it going to have a background or be cut to shape? Will it stand out on a white bike & disappear on a black bike? I've made quite a few simple cut vinyl Blasterforum.com stickers in the past. Peeps want the latest, greatest stuff but ya have to be willing to pay for it. Usually you have to run a quantity to get a price which means you have to get enough peeps to agree on a design and put up the money. Like most group projects it's a tough road :) Good luck & hang in there. Can't wait to see the final product.

Yea I know what your saying, I've though about it before and I know all about purchasing them. Thats mainly what I'm trying to do here, have a bunch of people set on a design before I get them printed. Thanks for the advice!

i like the idea of the big gear 4/6", for my trucks back window !
and the 1" blasterforum.com for my bike
and i'm in $ wise

Where do you plan on getting them printed? If you find a good place, let me know please. I haven't had much luck :/

I've been looking but I can't find anywhere that will print less than 250

Same problem here. There's a local place here that does printing, my cousin got a car decal made there. About 5 inches by 3 inches. I forget what price it was. I'll contact them though and get some pricing. Look around your place too.

i decided to make some. heres mine. if u want the files, just let me know, and i will send them to u. also the background is green, so it can be put in place of anything with green screen program.

2vkxmwh.png
[/IMG]
j8jlah.png
[/IMG]
kaii9.png

i like the second one the best... lol

Last edited:
this guy just did some custom stickers for the blasty and im trying to get him to make up blaster forum sticker for us to buy cheap. his name is eric and hes got the ability to make what ever design you want , just give him some pics and ideas.