BlasterForum.com Stickers

this guy just did some custom stickers for the blasty and im trying to get him to make up blaster forum sticker for us to buy cheap. his name is eric and hes got the ability to make what ever design you want , just give him some pics and ideas.

Can I have an email or is he on the forum?

I am in $ wise too. Let us know when you find something cause I will pitch in for some stickers

Hi Everyone,

Here is a sample design that will work great for the 6"x1" for behind the seat & 12"x2" for truck windows. Or even bigger for Trailers.

Working on another design right now. Will post when done.

bf com proof.jpg

mx377@comcast.net hes got a store on ebay but he does all kinds of stuff in different colors and schemes. i had him make up one to replicate the stock 05 'blaster' rear fender decals. ill post pics when i get em on. i even sent him one of the old blasterforum stickers to have him rework them and send me some pics

Thanks mjgnslngr for your order of blaster decals & the lead to this great forum. I wish I still had my Blasters!!

I hope to be able to help everyone out with your graphics needs. I:I

Thanks
Eric
Decal-Pros

Thanks mjgnslngr for your order of blaster decals & the lead to this great forum. I wish I still had my Blasters!!

I hope to be able to help everyone out with your graphics needs. I:I

Thanks
Eric
Decal-Pros

sweet, a professional, finally !!!!!
i'll be PM'n you a design later today,
i need for decals for my annual rides !!!!!

We need prices!!!

I will let you all know price when I get back to the shop. I just got home from puttin' an all nighter in.

But I think $5 shipped should do it. That should cover my cost, shipping & a donation to the forum....

I will have a better Idea when I get to the shop. I also will work up a price for anyone ordering by the dozen or more...

Any input from you guys would be great as well.I:I

Thanks
Eric
Decal-Pros

I like the gear idea especially the one above but Im not sure where Im going to put a huge round sticker on the bike. I really like the idea of the first one that was just "Blaster Forum" However I dont like the idea of having to line up each letter due to placing them individually. Just my .02

I like the gear idea especially the one above but Im not sure where Im going to put a huge round sticker on the bike. I really like the idea of the first one that was just "Blaster Forum" However I dont like the idea of having to line up each letter due to placing them individually. Just my .02

Ours you do not have to... It will be all 1 decal.

Thanks
Eric
Decal-Pros

Reactions: Triple_B
See, I knew this blaster-head would help us out. I've seen a lot of post from guys saying the could produce quality decals. This guy Eric already has the set up to get it done. Hell ya bro, can't wait to see them. Thanks again!

Reactions: Awk08
i like the second design where the ".com" is the same size as "blaster forum"

i'll be emailing you an order for some of those above, prolly in a few different colors
and also my design for my "AWKS WILD RIDE IV" order, i'll prolly need like 30 of those !!!

and mjgnslngr....have some reps for finally finding us a decal maker !!!!!

edit: email order sent !!!

Last edited:
O.K. Guys & Gals Here is what I came up with:

All prices include Free shipping in the States.

6"x1" $5.00ea. 12 Or more $3.00ea. Mix or match colors.
12"x2" $9.00ea. 12 Or more $7.00ea. Mix or Match colors.

The 2 designs I showed are ready to order. I will work up a gear design soon.

Congrats to mjgnslngr the 1st set has shipped today! :eek:

Thanks
Eric
Decal-Pros

P.S. My ears are open to any & all ideas.

i'll be emailing you an order for some of those above, prolly in a few different colors
and also my design for my "AWKS WILD RIDE IV" order, i'll prolly need like 30 of those !!!

Thanks awk08 Your order has been packed & will ship in the morning! I:I

Sweet!!! believe me, ive been looking for a while. ill post pics when i get mine in a day or two. still got alot of work to do on the rebuild before i dare humiliate myself with the pics...lol

P.S. My ears are open to any & all ideas.

Props for comin by the forum ... a needed resource ... might think about becoming a supporting member and maybe even giving a sticker away in a contest to get yourself a little more exposure if it's ok with admins :) "slickerthanyou" is a contest expert if you need some help.
I'm a shameless forum supporter & love contests ... burp