BlasterForum.com Stickers

I'm working on graphics kits for your Blasters! Full kits & just tank kits.

Ideas from you guys would be great on designs. At this point I'm just getting the Templates worked out. Hope to have it ready in the next week or so.

ballpark prices?

That's cool. I was just thinking about that. I was thinking Black with ghost fire and skulls. I'll post pics of what I'm talking about when I find them.

This is my favorite one so far.
7b43332c.jpg

What happen to all the interest in forum decals? Only 4 of you have ordered...:-/

Everyone must be to busy riding!I:I

i'm gonna get busy real soon designing the decals for my AWR IV ride and be hollering

but thanx again for these..............

260tnno.jpg

If you want we can design them for you....

yes, that would be much simpler, lemme get a pic of the ones someone else had made for me, and i'll get that emailed to ya tomorrow, maybe we'll do a similar font, but mix up the colors some ??
got any red/white/black urban camo style coloring ???

I think I will be ordering more, probably that flaming piston decal but with some letters, like "mylastname Racing" or something like that

yes, that would be much simpler, lemme get a pic of the ones someone else had made for me, and i'll get that emailed to ya tomorrow, maybe we'll do a similar font, but mix up the colors some ??
got any red/white/black urban camo style coloring ???

Sounds good, I will be lookin' for that e-mail.

Thanks! I will be reppin your company with your company stickers on my plastics. Does that mean I get free stickers? :D

you gotta win races before you get sponsored !!!! LOL

you gotta win races before you get sponsored !!!! LOL

crap :-[

I can only enter quad c class and college boy class. Both of which have a crazy amount of 450's, I don't think I can compete with that but I can sure as hell try and have fun trying!