Blaster to YFZ project finished! PICS

Plastics look good but if you want a YFZ then save your money and get one....I agree with everyone bout the tank cover dat needs some work....Also the rims are you kidding me man all Blue that looks like total dog sh*t....Im not hating or being a dick but seriously how do all of you think that thing looks good?

thanks for the thoughts stnditup2, i guess i should always think twice before building a bike that fits what i would want. By the way, i saw your pics and mods and your bike is really nice. You should start a thread about it so i can check it out some more

hye metroyouth dont worry about stnditup2, if you like your quad the way it is then forget what he says. he is not the one riding it ya know. anyways it looks nice and keep up the good work.

WOW getting intense here good thing Stupidup2 i mean stnditup2 had DC parts on his blaster im sure there are plenty of people here that think his idea of the way he makes his blaster looks is pretty ugly but the yfz plastics on the blaster is pretty sweet good job man

how hard was it to put the plastics on? Lets see some mounts im building one right now for my girlfriend and she likes the look of the yfz but wants a blaster so i would like to do this if the work is reasonable lol

Plastics look good but if you want a YFZ then save your money and get one....I agree with everyone bout the tank cover dat needs some work....Also the rims are you kidding me man all Blue that looks like total dog sh*t....Im not hating or being a dick but seriously how do all of you think that thing looks good?

I think it looks good.Shure sounds like you are trying to be a dick.Not putting that post up would have been a smarter choice.Maybe next time.On another note looks good man.Keep up the good work.

mabey he doesnt have the jingle for a yfz. i like it, sure diff colored rims would help but overall i think its kickass!!