blaster cr500 project

4vhj0m.jpg

5yzpqs.jpg

1178hg1.jpg

i was just saying the other day that a zx6 motor is cool but i wanted to see a cr500 dropped in a blaster...that is hella sweet keepin in 2smoke :) i have a friend with a motard cr500 thats street legal... with a few mods its making well into the 120hp range... that thing is a beast

hey izzy, what's that little black thing you are using for a bumper, i never seen a bumper like that, who makes that?

i was talking to a friend who was in europe and he was telling me about people ridding street lagal quads, i would love to make one of mine street leagal and ride around town.

i was talking to a friend who was in europe and he was telling me about people ridding street lagal quads, i would love to make one of mine street leagal and ride around town.

Dont know the laws there, but in Portugal for example, we need to install a horn and blinkers, get the quad in to inspection center... and there it is.I:I

And of course you also need the basic stuff, front "high and low" ligh , stop and rear light, helmet, drivers license and insurance. :D
Cant go on the freeway or highway.:(

Almost forgot, need to have mirrors instaled on inspection day, of course the very next day... " oopss broken them in the woods officer, ill buy some new ones tomorrow, i promiss"