Blaster bro role call!

You won't get in trouble will ya?

I don't see why. I'll be sure to give them some notice. And I figured when I get it, I can take it over to the mechanic my parents trust to look it over and he can confirm it's great quality and shut them up. ;)

Well since the plan is underway, I figured I should tell my parents! I told my mom and she said as long as we can take it to our mechanic to get it checked out it should be fine! :D

damn wish i would have seen this i just sold one last week, it needed a bore but it was free, lol have fun with it bud, my 240 is at kens too!! i am stoked to see what it does when i get it back

damn wish i would have seen this i just sold one last week, it needed a bore but it was free, lol have fun with it bud, my 240 is at kens too!! i am stoked to see what it does when i get it back

I rode slick's blaster through the summer... man that thing ripped. I can't wait. B)

wow i dint know what i was getting into when i joined this forum it truly is the best never seen something like this before good job getting this together, wish i could of helped!