Blaster bro role call!

I got a chance to look at the cylinder yesterday. The bore is 66 mm. It's out of round .002 and is tapered .0025. The piston clearance is .0045 / .005. Please advise what direction I'm going with this. It's out of spec, needs to be bored and needs a piston.

Go ahead and do the bore, it needs it. I don't expect more then all of this from people on here, but if I get a piston from the people, that's awesome, but if not, I can try to buy my own. We've redone the topend a couple times already, so I don't see why I couldn't do it now. I:I

Yeah sorry bro I didn't know it was gonna be outta spec... it ran fine and looked good but I don't have the proper tools to measure it like ken

Not a problem at all man, I can't ask anything more from you. I:I We'll get this figured out.

For sure you can get a piston anytime. Ken will let ya know what size! You'll have the ported cylinder just awaiting for when you do the next top-end! I wish i had a spare ported cylinder.... Yes i am whinning!

For sure you can get a piston anytime. Ken will let ya know what size! You'll have the ported cylinder just awaiting for when you do the next top-end! I wish i had a spare ported cylinder.... Yes i am whinning!

Well it's been a year since the last rebuild, and we try to do it every winter, so maybe this will be the grounds to do it. And like I was telling Ken, I forget the current bore, but it is a little bit over. Maybe I'll luck out and my piston is all good and it will fit. We shall see I:I

You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. I can't bore it without the piston that you're going to be running. You have two options.

1.Send me a new 66.25 piston.
2.I can do the porting and ship it back to you and you can have it bored when you're ready to use it.

Just got off the phone with Ken. Porting and everything is done I:I

Thanks again to everyone that made this happen!