Blaster bro role call!

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly sh*t this is sick, and kronik i do know the half of it, i want more power out of my blasty and have wanted to get my motor off to ken ever since iv had it, but my moms stubborn as a mule, she tells me all this bull about savin money for college and all that, but all i really want right now is to have somethin that rips my arms off!!

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly sh*t this is sick, and kronik i do know the half of it, i want more power out of my blasty and have wanted to get my motor off to ken ever since iv had it, but my moms stubborn as a mule, she tells me all this bull about savin money for college and all that, but all i really want right now is to have somethin that rips my arms off!!

My parents are just paranoid and think everything is some sort of scam. >_<

save for college man, i did, and now i can spend money while in college, and will come out with no debt, then guess what, all the money from my sick new job will go to me, not debt

save for college man, i did, and now i can spend money while in college, and will come out with no debt, then guess what, all the money from my sick new job will go to me, not debt

yeah i hear ya man, but i still got about 4 more years til college, plannin on agricultural field so it wont cost much, but porting is only like 400 bucks from what i heard

my college tuition is 3600 a year, plus rent and food, spent around 6300 bucks this year, had 10,500 saved, start putting portions of your pay check in there, i did half of my pacheck of my job, till i got two jobs, the i put all of one job and half the other, and that way, u arnt stressing har and broke the whole time leading up to and during school

yeah iv had 2 different accounts, got an acount for random needs and one for college, already got 4 grand in the college one and iv currently got 2 jobs too, landscape service and workin on my uncles farm, once the snows gone here i get well over 50 hrs a week

I got a chance to look at the cylinder yesterday. The bore is 66 mm. It's out of round .002 and is tapered .0025. The piston clearance is .0045 / .005. Please advise what direction I'm going with this. It's out of spec, needs to be bored and needs a piston.