Better, Faster, Stronger than before!

just a few parts laying around to put on the blasty through the build I:I

s1u3w9.jpg

f0xojc.jpg

Looks like a good build. i like the color of the frame! I:I

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

thanks guys. i got alot more parts to buy and alot more work to do before this is over... still need front shocks, rear axle, all new rims and tires, new rear fender, 03+hood, rear hydros, new chain and sprockets, hd clutch, and probably a few more goodies im forgeting. hoping to have this all done by mid april. stay tuned to the thread guys I:I

i got a 04 maier hood with screening in the headlight housing spot just letting you know ill sell it.
4613-new-fly-bars-painted-front-bumper-nerf-bars-pro-circut-grips-screen-where-headlight-used.jpg

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

thats an F7 exhaust with candy blue powder coat. and pm sent about the hood 04raceblaster

edit... i just realized you posted a pic of the hood above so disregard my pm im only interested in a white or black hood sorry bro

well two more wonderful additions added to the build this week. got a CFM airbox and uni clamp on from blueblaster55 and a tusk front bumper from mmajay. both great sellers and forum members i highly recommend them both. ill post some pics of the stuff as it comes in. i hope to have the engine starting to go back together by the time they get here. stay posted

waitin on parts. some should be here this week. ill be starting to put it all together next week. i just got through polishing my cfm box. ill put up some pics of that tomorrow. and am still working on the clutch cover. i have handlebars tie rod ends, chain sliders, rear rims, front shocks, front rims front tires, and some more all in the mail right now. its gonna get real interesting real soon.

been trying to get ahold of holeshotman for a leakdown tester but no response... does he usually take this long? or should i just go to lowes and pic up my parts and make it

He's usually pretty good.. Give a day, If not I have a spare complete one just need to assemble it. , However mine are set up to use with a compressor. I'll post a pic in a minute..