Better, Faster, Stronger than before!

rims came in the mail today thanks 2smoker85 I:I they are in perfect condition and look awesome

IMG_20110413_165545.jpg

also go my chrome steering stem... this thing is bad ass... should have the engine in tomorrow night and a arms and stem and everything installed by the weedend I:I

IMG_20110413_165621.jpg

i told u that stem would look good on it, chrome is always nice but hard to keep clean and nice, im going throught bf.com withdrawls since i have been gone for a week, lol got internet now!!!

those rims will look good on it, glad u like em I:I

i have nothing against wildcard, i might find a stock motor and send to them, i want to know how it runs!! the only builder i wouldnt send a motor to is kennedy. just too risky.
u need to put this thing together so we can see it run!! or at least a roller

i didnt take a pic of it... but i also got the engine and swingarm mounted too... just waiting on the banshee axle... but i think im gonna put it in later so i can ride now ;)

finally some time to work on my blasty.... shes coming along fellas... should be ready to ride by next week... wooo hooo I:I

IMG_20110502_181245.jpg

I dont know if you can switch out other model mastercylinders, but I had those bars, and when I switched em over to my 03' the master cylinder sits on the bend with normal size grips, in turning it to the right angle it hits against crossbar. You'll see. I like things a certain way so it bothered me and I switched out bars. OCD on my blasty....lol. Just saw you scored hydros though and thought i'd mention it. Anyway build looks sweet man.