Better, Faster, Stronger than before!

ok guys my front tires came in today and i thought id play a little game... anyone who can guess why brand and style they are gets max rep points... READY GO!!

IMG_20110407_165058.jpg

haha, i used to ride with a buddy with them, he said they were AWESOME tires for trailin and muddin and all round ridin. i might get me a set when i get back, but man it is lookin good want to see the motor in it, the plastics on it, rims/tires, what color plastics? black?

well smoker... i cant give you any rep its saying no way... but original plastics they are white with a black tank and seat... ill be cutting the front and rear and i got a special surprise for the rear plastics...

but heres another pic... i painted the flywheel cover today... not super happy with it at first but its growing on me lol

IMG_20110407_202058.jpg

im trying to make time to work on this more... hopefully next week ill have all the time i need lol but lots more pics to come guys

oh and i advanced my timing tonight was really easy and quick to do. then went to install my beautiful new clutch kit and realized they shipped me the wrong kit its about an inch in diameter to big... freakin idiots

just received a message from the seller of my clutch... he shipped me a banshee clutch kit and will be sending me a new one in the morning free of charge... sellers name is eastsidepro he says he has a bunch of stuff and is just starting out as a seller seems like a real stand up guy and i would buy from him again... mistakes happen its how you fix them that matters