Better, Faster, Stronger than before!

I didn't rebuild them... I put them on and tested them they seem to work great... if during the first few rides I notice any issues ill rebuild them... but if it ain't broke don't fix it I:I

i was curious because i was told they may need to be when i got them, so ididnt want to be the result in u ending up in the hospital, lol.

thats right,dont fix it, just make it bigger and better!

Winning build right there Bro, you're Blaster is looking way to sweet, love that Gold.

no its a wildcard baby... completely reworked with an agressive trail port and the head is redesigned for 93octane

huuummmm ..... 93octane is the standard here in Portugal... can someone please explain me or get me a link to understand this head design vs octane levels ?

you can have the head milled to run different compression ratios. The higher the ratio, generally the higher the octane. from x amount of compression to x amount of compression needs to have this certain octane rating, and so on and so forth.

dont matter anyways im running avgas. because its like race fuel but almost the same price as pump gas. and according to lil3mil it freakin rips

is that what it needs that high of a octane?? from what i have read runing a higher octane then whats needed its just wasteing money and its better to run the lowest octane possable without haveing detonation could be wrong but thats what i heards I:I

is that what it needs that high of a octane?? from what i have read runing a higher octane then whats needed its just wasteing money and its better to run the lowest octane possable without haveing detonation could be wrong but thats what i heards I:I

That's absolutely true hudack, but avgas is 100 octane by aviation standards which is different than pump or race fuel standards... it works out to be right about 91 octane. But since its leaded its better at stopping detonation. It is also oxygenated which makes it burn burn more fiercely than standard pump fuel... but you need to jet richer due to the oxygen in the fuel

guess who got some rear tires today.

IMG_20110509_165623.jpg

its been a roller since sunday afternoon (on stock wheels and axle) waiting for 4mildragshee from dirtparadise to ship my banshee axle before i swap it. but ill be riding soon boys. no time to work on it tonight but there is always tomorrow

That's absolutely true hudack, but avgas is 100 octane by aviation standards which is different than pump or race fuel standards... it works out to be right about 91 octane. But since its leaded its better at stopping detonation. It is also oxygenated which makes it burn burn more fiercely than standard pump fuel... but you need to jet richer due to the oxygen in the fuel

ah ok didnt know they rated the octanes differntly that makes sens about the having to jet richer carry on looking great so far I:I

just wanted to let you guys know blasty is 95% done and the big reveal will be someday this week. and i promise tons of pictures in my finished thread but i will tell you this... it freakin looks insane right now :D

those shocks feel good too... just sitting on it in the shed it feels like ur sitting on a cloud with those and my pep worked 250r rear shock. but yes vids and pics to come after break in fellas i cant wait I:I

i tried to hand deliver some brake parts to ace over the weekend to see if i could get some "spy photo's" but he wasnt having it
27 miles from me and i have to wait like the rest of us

just wanted to let you guys know blasty is 95% done and the big reveal will be someday this week. and i promise tons of pictures in my finished thread but i will tell you this... it freakin looks insane right now :D

hey what about the big reveal that was promised? its been 2 weeks ur dues are overdue!!! lol

lets see this bastard!!I:I