Better, Faster, Stronger than before!

Get me a measurement of hole bro , I'll put the correct adapter on there i think a 1 1/4" is what it needs but cant remember. I'll be needing to do that too nowm that you say that. i have a boot here let me take a measurement, I have unlimited supply of schedule 80 PVC fittings at work..

heres one to keep the wolves at bay

my new tusk bumper

i1jgn9.jpg

also bought a blue gas tank cap from mmajay. ill post up lots of pics tomorrow as i start getting some more things put together.

that gold looks awsome I:I I like what you did with the primer the effect worked perfect.

when I sprayed my banshee,I put a quarter ounce of color in each quart of clear to give it more deapth

ok guys. waiting on lots of parts to come in the mail. front rims and tires are coming, handlebars and tie rod ends are coming, sprockets and a chain are coming, tusk heavy duty clutch is coming, and the belly skid from 442 is yet to come. i thought i already spent all my money luckily i found more I:I but its gone too. only thing left until i can get it up and running is rear tires and reeds for my cr cage

so what the dilly yo? lol u told me i would see pictures!! still waiting.....since i cant do mine im going to see everyone elses get done, lol

got my hd tusk clutch soaking in some good ol' bel-ray so i can throw the engine together

PART_1302133126187.jpg

heres a pic of my sexy ass alba elite yfz heel guards

PART_1302133171715.jpg

and the piece de resistance my vitos 240 with a lil engine paint... y yes that is a white engine with blue fins...

PART_1302133197036.jpg

the engine will be completely assembled and ready to set in the frame by tomorrow also throwing the a arms on tomorrow