best gasket kits top end

blaster man1

Jul 30, 2014
scotland
hi time to re-new top end on blaster (aka lexxy) last time top end was done i used a cheep one off ebay didnt last to long.
nead some help on what gasket kit to get is ceramic any good sounds good lol any info would be great thanks

I have used those green paper base gaskets (Namura) with zero issues... ever. Yes OEM and cometic are better, but like I said... I've used those green paper base gaskets without any problems what so ever.

if you look around on ebay you can find a guy that makes custom copper gaskets. Do yourself a favor and get a copper base gasket. You have the piece of mind that it cant blow out and you can reuse it over and over with a little copper gasket spray. Actually I recommend the gasket spray from the get go. Make sure to match whatever gasket you get to your cases, and leak test.

I have used those green paper base gaskets (Namura) with zero issues... ever. Yes OEM and cometic are better, but like I said... I've used those green paper base gaskets without any problems what so ever.
technically anything can be used as a gasket for a little while. just a larger chance of it blowing out when its garbage