Awks wild ride III : The Aftermath

r1lqts.jpg

10qjt4x.jpg

ieqbh5.jpg

15flsva.jpg

4v0eit.jpg

2z4n1y1.jpg

f9k0tf.jpg

Jess and I had a great time. I m really proud of the way she navigated all of the technical trails. Awk does a lot of jawing about how nasty those trails are and after seeing the full spectrum of what these PA guys deal with I wonder why they don't need to buy new rides every year. This was some of the nastiest riding I've seen in a long time. We missed RT 81 North on the way home and ended up crossing the George Washington Bridge in New York City at 4:30 pm. The traffic was bumper to bumper for miles. I was glad to have the “Mass-hole” (Duelstroke) behind the wheel. He can cut you off, flip you off, light a smoke and swear at you all at the same time! It took about ten hours to get home. I found a few things in my house that Awk mountain doesn't have and proceeded to indulge in all of them after the trip.
1.Toilet
2.Shower
3.TV
4.Mattress
Thanks for the great time Awk and see you next time.

great time awsome people great riding you could not ask for anything more haha glad every 1 made it and no one had to go to the ER i only have one question when is it next year i already cant wait

Hey awk I want to say thanks again I can almost never repay you for sending me the brake and I will send you my old one so you can so whatever the heck you want to do with it I think it needs bleed or something and if your ever my way remember to stop by

Dually is still alive!!!!!!! Had a great time meeting everyone and putting faces to names.Got to meet the craziest molson drinker I know!!!!lol Even tried to pull a trick on him but garret ruined it.haha Awk mountain is the craziest riding I have seen.Not for the timid thats for damn sure and will have you on the seat of your pants every second.I had a blast riding it.Wish I didn't have to do 40 jumps with a flat tire though.That was the punisher!!!!! Mountain chili was some awesome stuff as expected from mom.Speedemon and his papy were a pleasure to meet along with trucker and his budie norm,stroker and muddman,greg,garret,Matt,Bob,Shane,the juggies as awks says lol, the list goes on.It was great meeting all of you and awk you are still crazy and old!!!!!bahhahahhahahah Thanks for not making me eat crapple,I mean scrapple.haha Great to see you again bro.Little speedemon could ride the pants off of his 240 blaster for a 12 year old.Little man impressed me for sure.He took the crash like a man and still rode and didn't let it get to him.I think it made him faster.haha Hope you are getting better little bro!!! Tell Wendell it was great meeting him,I had a blast talking to the old man!!! haha He is a great papy and I can tell you two have a great relationship and love each other like best friends.Makes me proud!!!! I was still seeing the mountain in my sleep last night and the ride was just as fun.hahahahha I did get some helmet cam vids but also could not load the cd instructions.I think I did it right by guessing but don't know yet.When I have a second I will try and see if any came out.I hope they did because I got alot of the real deal riding on it.But we still need to keep in mind it is a $16 helmet cam.lol Thanks again all my blaster bros!!! oh and the 4 joker riders!!!haha Had a freeeking blast!!!!! BTW I drive damn good!!!! But This Boston man is not going to let any damn yankee get in his way!!!!!!IMO lol

i'm working on compressing my helmet cam video, which actually looks pretty good in its original form for a $16 camera, only thing is it was after speedy crashed so i hung back with him nice and slow back to camp, and it was aimed a little low, i do not stare at the ground in front of me the whole ride as it appears, and i tried to get others, but the only time it worked was when dually turned it on for me, my attempts later on must have failed ????
it'll be posted in a few, it was 1.6 gig long and youtube wanted 333 minutes to upload it, i'm convertin/compressin now

I just want to thank everyone who was at Awk’s Wild Ride III. Besides our air mattress failing on us it was fun. Food was great, company was great, and the entertainment was even better (Thanks honey, nice to hear you play again). Thank you Awk for your hospitality. Thank you Slick for having everything we needed. Thank you Shane and Matt for going to the store. I would like to send a big thank you to Sarah for the 3 am water bottle. Sorry Scooter for taking your bag all the way back to CT, It’s on its way back. DUALSTROKE, nice driving (especially in the city) very entertaining.

It was nice meeting everyone And maybe I will bring my snuggy along to next time lowland I am recuperating and I am missing that mountain chilly I think I will drive all the way out there just to get the good ol chilly and awks and Ian and slick and everyone were some of the nicest guys I've ever met and no Jack wagons there loved the trails next time I will try not to bring the bad weather with me and will bend back my bumper I will post pics but the lower mount was bent all the way back to the frame and but great time meeting everyone from urs truly Marcus and wendell 1 of the youngest and 1 of the oldest at least you know we Ohio boys are tough and can take a good lock lol

Reactions: Awk08
I just want to thank everyone who was at Awk’s Wild Ride III. Besides our air mattress failing on us it was fun. Food was great, company was great, and the entertainment was even better (Thanks honey, nice to hear you play again). Thank you Awk for your hospitality. Thank you Slick for having everything we needed. Thank you Shane and Matt for going to the store. I would like to send a big thank you to Sarah for the 3 am water bottle. Sorry Scooter for taking your bag all the way back to CT, It’s on its way back. DUALSTROKE, nice driving (especially in the city) very entertaining.

maybe i should have had a prize for the toughest girl rider to ever grace awk mountain !!!!!!