Awks wild ride III : The Aftermath

Really mad I missed this! Deffinately coming to the next one. Im only like an hour and a half away so nothing big at all. Deffinately want to get this trail blasty build to get going now. Should be completely painted by the end of the week next week! Sounds like all of ya had an awesome time. I just noticed today that the swinger skid plate on my blaster is aftermarket and at least 1/2" aluminum and it covers almost the whole swinger so I think I'll have a better chance of not getting it eaten on the mountain!!

the mountain will never be the same !!!!!!!!

post the img code ken

Top of the world with the crew.

quadstopoftheworld.jpg

seasoningawkmountain.jpg

aaaaahhhhh yeah !!!!!!!!

14 of us made it for the group pic, the young'ns missed that pic

Jess and I were first up on Saturday morning. We went down to the truck for some stuff and I needed to sit on the throne. I pulled my pants down on the side of the truck to do my business and Jess said” Ken, go in the bushes, someone is going to see you.” I told her “ We're in the middle of nowhere. Don't worry about it”. As I was doing the wipe, A hunter was walking up the main road and saw what I was born with. I waved and said “ Mornin”. He waved back and repeated my greeting. What a cool freakin place. Sorry, no pics.

how they rolled in from mass/conn................

2en99oi.jpg

Last edited:
let us not forget "the juggies" went off on their own ......and got lost on top of the mountain
4 hours later, as i was at the main rd. waitin on my GF, a van pulled up with 2 older peeps drivin, lookin at me all weird, when all of a sudden the back door flew open and out appeared sarah and abby all teary eyed, they got lost, left the rappy there in the woods and these fine folks rode them all the way back, so i drove helens car and one hopped on with randy and speedemon may have picked up his first chic, cause he got to ride one of them back to camp, hahahahaaaa

they knew camp was down hill, except they went down the wrong side of the hill and ended up almost 10 miles away by car in new florence at "peach orchard dam", lucky those folks were enjoying a nice walk by the dam and agreed to ride them back, and also lucky that road leads right to the sunoco below camp

my bro randy and slick went with them to recover the rappy

speedy was pimpin the mountain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he slid up on his seat and said "c'mon baby" !!!!!!

defidently respect from me. same with pap. those two kept up good and shocked me gettin up from both mishaps. nice seein old faces and new and i feel honored to actually meet ken and the wife. he knows his stuff and ima be savin for some work first chance i get. friendly people, rough ridin thats how i like it.lol

AND...
Another successful "Wild Ride"

Sucks I had to miss this one, damnz. Glad everyone had fun and made it home in one piece, more pics more pics, more vids more vids!!!! I:I