AWK's wild ride II

/\/\/\/\ cmon back anytime bro, we'll have it again !!!!!!

Whats this chili we are talking about??? Some more good ole awk family recipes?? I know mom dukes made us a very good pasta dinner when I was there.When I finally left for my drive back at about 11 p.m. I was thinking about more.lol It may have been worth it to turn around!!!

Whats this chili we are talking about??? Some more good ole awk family recipes?? I know mom dukes made us a very good pasta dinner when I was there.When I finally left for my drive back at about 11 p.m. I was thinking about more.lol It may have been worth it to turn around!!!

just a note dually, both bikes up and running now, (see sig pic below of last weekend)
if your still interested in a quick rip up the mountain when you come to get your dragger frame, but definately holler either way

awk, i was just thinking about you the other day. i was in jtown up on the mountain behind the old steel plant.i firget the name of it but you went past the ball park then it turned to dirt and went up top. some place that's sorting through the old slag piles for maganete ore. either way i was gonna call and get you brakfast or something but i figured you might be at work

dude, i know exactly where you were, we call that old riders dump, i used to ride around there all the time when i lived on that hilltop, and climb them big rocky piles and hills that surround the place, yeah, the ones right at the plant !!!!
but actually i/we ride the mountain that borders rt. 56 to seward/newflorence now,
and work is sketchy, off and on right now, call anytime your in town !!!!!

just a note dually, both bikes up and running now, (see sig pic below of last weekend)
if your still interested in a quick rip up the mountain when you come to get your dragger frame, but definately holler either way

Good deal bro.As of now I am still planning a trip sometime to pick it up.I am also pondering shipping it geyhound.But I may need your assistance to get it there.lol All depends on what work looks like at new years and how busy I will be.Hopefully not too busy.I:I

/\/\/\ you know i'm here for whatever you need bro.... one call does it all !!!!!!

when is wild ride III???

whitty, if you say you can make it a certain weekend, then we can definately plan sumthin around that, i'm always up for a ride, and i'm sure a few more "local to me" would be too..... slick, bronco, muddman, ect.
but as for freek, noobs tech, ect. and the eastern pa/nj boys i will leave a date up to them for the actual awks spring fling
but i'm down to ride any and all weekends, we'll talk more about it come spring !!!!!
and as for snowy pics......we got about 6 inches of snow down here in the "city" i'm sure its way more than that up the mountain, last time i checked my blaster was still only 2 wheel drive, and aint makin it up there, plus it hasnt been out of the 20's for about a week < fug that, my ass is stayin on the couch !!!!!!!!!!!

whitty, if you say you can make it a certain weekend, then we can definately plan sumthin around that, i'm always up for a ride, and i'm sure a few more "local to me" would be too..... slick, bronco, muddman, ect.
but as for freek, noobs tech, ect. and the eastern pa/nj boys i will leave a date up to them for the actual awks spring fling
but i'm down to ride any and all weekends, we'll talk more about it come spring !!!!!
and as for snowy pics......we got about 6 inches of snow down here in the "city" i'm sure its way more than that up the mountain, last time i checked my blaster was still only 2 wheel drive, and aint makin it up there, plus it hasnt been out of the 20's for about a week < fug that, my ass is stayin on the couch !!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha sounds cool man, i wana make it when i have the best chance to meat the most people. If you boys ever wanna come up to canada for a ride just lmk lol, i will see what i can do ;)