top of the world today

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
my son and i patched up the blasty's enuf today to get a little ride in, changed out my bent rotor (thanx 442), put my new yfz rims and 22 inch bandits up front, (new shoes feel awsome!!!!!)
replaced both broken rear caliper brackets,
and tie wired just for extra support, till i get it welded, his broken peg mount
all this was a result of the "awks wild ride II" still havent figured out who rolled my sons bike ???? but mine was just whooped on all weekend, still gotta get the silencer welded, (broken weld)
but heres the carnage laid down on my front rims, (junk ass .125 itp's)...
2r74qv6.jpg

rj1jk7.jpg

2d97j2d.jpg

but all that work this morning was all worth it, for a rip to...........
TOP OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!
314xllh.jpg

and just a little note to all past and future "awks wild ride" participants,
they're doin some kind of pipeline work up there, and put a gate at the bottom of the road we all went in on, they did the same thing at another spot last summer, apperently to keep peeps from just driving up and robbing them
but fear not, Awk has a new campsite, with easier mountain access
(even slicks car and trailer)
all scoped out for this spring's ride !!!!!!!!!!!

man.... those rims got beat to sh*t! and i thought stock blaster rims were bad...... cool "awk mountain" pic. i would love to ride with you guys. but you know, im 13

cool pics awk. seems like you guys probably tear up just as many or more parts than anyone else on here

Wow, those rims look like my ol' lady tried to parallel park your Blaster! :eek: :D

/\/\/\/\ baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa

and hell yeah i tear up parts, thats why i've been buying sh*t up on ebay, stockpiling for the winter tear down...........
harder - faster - bigger - stronger !!!!!!!

and yes, my sons bike has a +4 swinger, i was gonna steal it when i first bought his bike, but felt he'd be safer with it, but he has managed to stand it straight up a few times !!!!!

i'll be doing prolly just a +2 swinger(i like to be able to pull it up at will when needed, saves front rims!!!) and wider g-force axle over the winter also

man i love that veiw from there...i cant wait to go back bro

yeah bro, thats only the second time i've been up there since "the ride"
and i think of that awsome weekend and all my bro's who joined me, every time im there !!!!!!

Look sweet bro.Glad you and the boy got to ride today.I had to work but am planning on Friday for a ride at the "boss's" shop.Can't wait to get to see top of the mountain.I only got to see the bottom.lol

yeah i was a little pissed we were so busy tearin it up that we didnt get a pic before noobs left on saturday afternoon, i thought about it a few times afterwards, but just wouldnt have been the same without everyone in it
we will get one next ride, and almost positive we will beat the "busco 13" this time

yeah i was a little pissed we were so busy tearin it up that we didnt get a pic before noobs left on saturday afternoon, i thought about it a few times afterwards, but just wouldnt have been the same without everyone in it
we will get one next ride, and almost positive we will beat the "busco 13" this time

yea hopefully theres no "window shoppers" this time bahahahahhhahha

awkster u gotta get up there and find a nice drag strip somwhere...we might be bringing a dragger next time if we have the resources to run it lol

im really lookin forward to next season and being able to meet all you guys.....ill be there as long as i get everything back and get my animal put back together in time.....its in a million pieces again....

turd..... bring that box of parts with ya to the ride, with the experience that will be there, we'll have that back together in a few hours for ya, hahahaaaa

i got it all under control awk....im a new member of the "big, better, stronger" club for this winter...