AWK's wild ride II

whitty, if you say you can make it a certain weekend, then we can definately plan sumthin around that, i'm always up for a ride, and i'm sure a few more "local to me" would be too..... slick, bronco, muddman, ect.
but as for freek, noobs tech, ect. and the eastern pa/nj boys i will leave a date up to them for the actual awks spring fling
but i'm down to ride any and all weekends, we'll talk more about it come spring !!!!!
and as for snowy pics......we got about 6 inches of snow down here in the "city" i'm sure its way more than that up the mountain, last time i checked my blaster was still only 2 wheel drive, and aint makin it up there, plus it hasnt been out of the 20's for about a week < fug that, my ass is stayin on the couch !!!!!!!!!!!

yeah joe we got about a foot up here..i can only imagine up on that ridge..probably 15+ inches. sportquad=no go

I found this pic on my phone..... I also found some pics of the turtle on my phone too..lolI:I

1016100943.jpg

did the turtle in the pics have a hold of techs nutz ??????

keep an eye out for the new thread comin soon, i gotta let guys know early so they can plan, some may even have to "put in" a head of time for a day off work ???,
then kinda "vote" for the weekend that suits the most guys schedules, i dont just set a date, i let the masses decide whats best.
when that starts everyone interested can see who's where and cooridinate rides together
shootin for late may/early-mid june ??

keep an eye out for the new thread comin soon, i gotta let guys know early so they can plan, some may even have to "put in" a head of time for a day off work ???,
then kinda "vote" for the weekend that suits the most guys schedules, i dont just set a date, i let the masses decide whats best.
when that starts everyone interested can see who's where and cooridinate rides together
shootin for late may/early-mid june ??

get that thread up there soon man lol

3 months ahead of time is a little early, maybe i'll do a little feeler thread, or post it in my sig < thats a brilliant idea, hahahaaaa

i'm gonna be there for sure my grandfather even bought a brand new trailer and set up my 20's on my bike and am fine tuning it right now and putting my mid and top range mods instead of my low end stuff like my pro circuit exhaust and my gearing and extc...

i'm gonna be there for sure my grandfather even bought a brand new trailer and set up my 20's on my bike and am fine tuning it right now and putting my mid and top range mods instead of my low end stuff like my pro circuit exhaust and my gearing and extc...

post this in the new thread...."awks wild ride III"

Who's in for some drag racing with me???? I want to see how my Blaster stacks up.

i talked about making a lighted starting tree last year, will do this year, i also have in mind, a really rough hill climb style drags called "rock face" there is video of it earlier in this thread, i'm thinkin timed trails up it too,
and possibly a timed gncc style loop ???????
just sumthin to entertain us a little more than straight 300' sh*t, lets test the rider skills as well as the bike ??????

i talked about making a lighted starting tree last year, will do this year, i also have in mind, a really rough hill climb style drags called "rock face" there is video of it earlier in this thread, i'm thinkin timed trails up it too,
and possibly a timed gncc style loop ???????
just sumthin to entertain us a little more than straight 300' sh*t, lets test the rider skills as well as the bike ??????

COOL you the Man!!!! But why dont we post this in the new thread...."awks wild ride III"??? lol:D:D