AWK's wild ride II

i talked about making a lighted starting tree last year, will do this year, i also have in mind, a really rough hill climb style drags called "rock face" there is video of it earlier in this thread, i'm thinkin timed trails up it too,
and possibly a timed gncc style loop ???????
just sumthin to entertain us a little more than straight 300' sh*t, lets test the rider skills as well as the bike ??????

sounds like fun.. hope i make the hillclimb rock face thing..is that something we can get to easily anytime throughout the weekend? becasue i dont know when ill be out there.

sounds like fun.. hope i make the hillclimb rock face thing..is that something we can get to easily anytime throughout the weekend? becasue i dont know when ill be out there.

everyone needs to experience "rockface" and i will personally guarantee
everyone does, it was right near last years campsite, but that will have to move this year, they gated that way in
but still only a 10 minute ride from where i haved planned to camp this year

everyone needs to experience "rockface" and i will personally guarantee
everyone does, it was right near last years campsite, but that will have to move this year, they gated that way in
but still only a 10 minute ride from where i haved planned to camp this year

cool..is it steep? like beaverdale steep?

no, not really steep, but pretty technical, it's all large slabs of different angled rock
the city police bought and made their gun range at the strip job where the steep ones where

yeah not a "rip it all out" type of hill, more a 2nd/3rd gear on/off the gas, maybe some clutching, type of thing

Aw man someones got to get vids from this hill I:I

I think that will be my job!! Both of my Kids are going so Dad won't be riding as much so I'll have to be offical videoographer(SP?)/cook/camp security/bangin the old lady while everyone else is riding!!!! I:I

I think that will be my job!! Both of my Kids are going so Dad won't be riding as much so I'll have to be offical videoographer(SP?)/cook/camp security/bangin the old lady while everyone else is riding!!!! I:I

And i will have This to get real time posts!VVVV
10hj5zk.jpg

slickerthanyou and battbike both have posted vids of rockface before, batts is actually back in this thread, right after we all returned home from this ride, but is really shaky, he hand held the camera, and crawled up it one handed, hahahaaaa
and yeah pualie, it would be cool if you could make it to the mountains come june/july, keep an eye on the "wild ride III" thread
and no crashin at taters, i've seen your camping set-up at busco, it'll work just as well here !!!!!!!!!

and heres slicks earlier version of shane and i crawling up it...................

Last edited by a moderator:

You gonna get a vid of that last action and will it be free for supporting members lol

Sorry bro, she will not let me photgraph her beside she won't fit on the screen anyhow!!! OOOOOH sh*t I didn't just say that!