anybody ever tried these temp stickers??

i temped my exhaust once, with my leg.

try one on the head fin that is on the 'bottom' of the head, or base of the head

in other words the biggest flatest part of the motor that you can most easily see. haha

I have used simular tape type strips.Well on my hydro garden(vegies) and they have been pretty accurate.Not sure where to place.Best place is by the spark plug but then again you need to be able to see it.The base would be the cooles part of the head but as long as you have an ideal of the overall temp you can compensate.I think thats neet I am going to half to look into it.

Them "Veggies" are very nice baked in cookies.:D:D:D

What? What are you guys talking about? I don't get it?

We use them in industry, stick them on gearboxes and electric motors to give a quick indication of temperatures. I gotta say, I don't find them an overwhelming success. Often hard to read, fallen off or just plain inaccurate. Gearbox is smoking but the sticker says it is fine. For what our company paid for them (they usually buy the best, or the most expensive anyway, not always the same thing) they should have bought a few more infrared temp guns and FLIR cameras.

I have used simular tape type strips.Well on my hydro garden(vegies) and they have been pretty accurate.

Best, It all relates to this post about Rich's vegies.

Nothing about the strips at all, however it could relate to the strips if you were using the vegies and read the temp wrong!:eek::eek:I:I

Best, It all relates to this post about Rich's vegies.

Nothing about the strips at all, however it could relate to the strips if you were using the vegies and read the temp wrong!:eek::eek:I:I

Ha! I should have put a little smiley at the end of that, just joking about my ignorance of the veggie topic.
I am a decidedly non-"420" type of guy, not into hydrolyzed veggies. More of a beer and wino.
Not that I have a hang up about it, but that is toward veering off topic...