Air in fuel line. Driving me nuts!

Oh4Blaster

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys I can’t seem to find out where these air bubbles are coming from causing my blaster to run like a pack of dog turds. I’ve sat there purging the line and used a 1/4 tank in the process. Cleared the line up so I thought, took the bike for a ride and it was good for about 5 minutes and then back to running like sh*t. Brought it back to my house and noticed more air bubbles :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This all happened after I had my quad standing up while I washed it. Since then I’ve cleaned the air filter, carb a million times, and put a new b8es and cleared the line so I was thinking. I can’t figure out where they are coming from.
I’ve noticed when I was cleaning my tank getting ready for a fresh mix that my petcock doesn’t have any baskets and it hard to turn. I’ve also cleaned that and the screens.
Mods are full tors delete, 280 main, needle in the middle, fmf full exhaust, pre mix 32:1, and no air box lid.
The only logical ideas I can have are a damaged float or a damaged petcock. The gas cap vent is clean too. Guys help me get back out and ride, I’ve burned two of the nicest days and missed out on two big rides because of 2stroke demons :mad: need anymore info feel free to ask.

check the vent in the fuel cap, or see if leaving it cracked helps ?
you know the reason you don't notice this on a stock bike ? ...... the hose is black and not see thru :)

im running a clear hose, but im thinking my problem is due to jetting because it only craps out at like close to 3/4 to full pin. i have back up jets but im not too sure which to throw in. im at 280 now and have a 290 and 300 on deck.

my mods are bore .20 over, vforce4s, no box lid, tors delete, full fmf exhaust, kn style filter and running b8es plugs, personally i like the br's better but hey thats what the local shop gave me.

Well here’s my report lol. I threw in my 290, had it fire over and then it died. Had some hope after that and then got fed up. So then I shocked myself checking for spark, I know that’s there only thing left was to check my compression and after 5-6 kicks wide open and the needle staying at 95psi, I figured screw it the thing needs a rebuild. Time to go .40 over and have some fun again.

Reactions: Awk08