a leagal spot to ride

luvzmeblaster

Jan 11, 2009
im not sure how true it is ,but the other day when i stoped by the deptford yamaha dealer they mentioned that they were fighting for our right to ride our quads in wharten state forrest aka pine barrens off of rout6 206 in jersey legaly!!!

he said that in the winter they allow snowmobiles so why cant we ride our quads its vertualy the same thing. so they have been or trying to put in a patition to the boro, but the only condition is we may have to get our bikes registerd to be able to ride.

by registerd i dont know if they mean with motor viehecal or just registerd at the ranger station.

has anyone els heard about this going on ?

I have heard of this. The guy i talked to said something on the order of what your saying. they are pushing for the right to ride. BUT the bikes have to be registered and insured. thats what i heard

u guys are from jersey? im from ny but i used to ride at this place in chatsworth called njorvp it was nice but they took it down

u guys are from jersey? im from ny but i used to ride at this place in chatsworth called njorvp it was nice but they took it down

what part of ny. i may be moving up ther by the end of the summer (near chenango county) and was hoping ther was alot of places to ride up ther.

jersey sucks!!! if they dont come up with a place to ride soon ill be forced to take it to the streets ( catch me if you can suckas)!!!

wtf more than 1/3 of new jersey is coverd in forrest thats why were the dam garden state and these tree huggin basteds still aint satisfide. just a misely 3 acre park will make lots of atvers happy. but if they cant find away to make a buck off of it than were out of luck.

thers boats and jetskies rippin it up down in almost every lake river and freakin puddle in new jersey, but if we happen to run over freakin deer turd by accident were bad people.

thers gotta be somewere to go riding around here were those bird watchin tree huggin basteds cant bother us???????

dont get me wrong im all about the enviorment as much as the next guy but this is rediculous.

jersey sucks!!! if they dont come up with a place to ride soon ill be forced to take it to the streets ( catch me if you can suckas)!!!

wtf more than 1/3 of new jersey is coverd in forrest thats why were the dam garden state and these tree huggin basteds still aint satisfide. just a misely 3 acre park will make lots of atvers happy. but if they cant find away to make a buck off of it than were out of luck.

thers boats and jetskies rippin it up down in almost every lake river and freakin puddle in new jersey, but if we happen to run over freakin deer turd by accident were bad people.

thers gotta be somewere to go riding around here were those bird watchin tree huggin basteds cant bother us???????

dont get me wrong im all about the enviorment as much as the next guy but this is rediculous.
Buncha Tree hugg'n bunny f*ers

he wants to take you out on a date..... the makin out kinda date.. JK dude aha I live in PA and I ride where i can they usually try to find where we park at to give us a ticket...

ahhah really , you guys have a lot of problems with cops up down there eh?
i knwo if you ride in the city your asking for it, but any where else you can ride freely, including towns and what not. you dont even have to insure them, but wearing a helmet is the law and if your not thats points on your driving liscense.

i have a couple spots to ride that are decent,but we dont let to many ppl know or we will get shut down like everywhere else in jersey ends up.

Your not aloud to ride in the state forest because everyone would rip the sh*t out of it meaning then it wouldnt be a state forest it would be a huge riding park. My point is petition or not it will never happen. Brahh you are talking about The Wonderfull State of New Jersey, the peoples word dosn't mean sh*t here and you cant squeeze water out of a turnip. As far as the state of New Jersey is concerned they will do whatever the hell they want any way. Snowmobiles yea because the snow and ice covers the surface of the ground in term protecting it from harm. But at the same time its a bullshit law because whens the last time you've Evan seen more than a couple feet of snow in southern jersey let alone a damn snowmobile. Ha,Oh i think it was 2002 . Hell bro lookin back come to think of it all the years I grew up in jersey Ive never seen a snowmobile.

They might make it legal in the winter to ride the forest but who really cares.

I ride there anyway, and the protection law has its advantages. It keeps all the outsiders from coming in and sh*tting all over our great local well kept secret riding places.

Everyone rides waretown bro. They just arent slow enough to get caught.

I like it just the way it is. Those guys are wasting there time. They would have a better chance decriminalizing pot in this wonderful state.

Last edited:
ya can always come to delaware, we got bluedimond race park is a huge mx park the dirt bikes track is better than the atv section but they are working on it...and its legal but not free