'99 Kx 125 in blaster.

Radiators?

No experience with this so i dont know what size you need but I wonder if a transmission cooler from summit or jegs or somewhere would work??

zkssrd.jpg

B&M 70298 - B&M Hi-Tek SuperCoolers with Fans - Overview - SummitRacing.com

257lu6c.jpg

B&M 70265 - B&M SuperCooler Oil Coolers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Search Results for cooler - SummitRacing.com

Under the hood up front inbetween the frame rails
with some venting through the hood and a fan, but does the kx have a way to make electric for it?

Maybe a charging setup off of a KDX??

Yeah ive been looking for the mojave coolers. I cant seem to find any. i dont really like egay or id get one off there. I think ill just use the ones off the dirtbike. Prolly put them right on the dg bumper and run hoses with billet inline coolers to help with heat issues. Made a bracket but wasnt sure if i liked the idea so i didnt put it on yet.

Oh sh*t yeah i didnt think of the air... Damnit. Umm.. sh*t what else can i do with the bike radiators or do i need a different one now for sure?

Radiators on and drove it around. Pretty pumped to get an airfilter on and get in the power band. Just babied it to make ure the chain wouldnt jump and stuff. As for pictures ill get them up as soon as i can. Looks pretty good so far and runs greats

Reactions: Larry's Shee
I'm impressed too as to the time to do it !! Givving ya rep for it. What did you do for radiator? Just now had a thought, set the front on blocks so rad is higher to fill/check, also use stock fin gaurds or make something. Deffinately need pics

Yeah thanks had the wheeler i think 5 days and it was done. I used the bike radiatiors and filled them and filled the hole on the head with coolant and started it. Let it idle and tipped it back till i watched it gargle out the air (had the cap off to make sure it did) And it was done. Runs flawless. The pipe surprisingly fit with not customizations. The silencer was a different story but a couple pieces of flatstock and a welder and that problem was solved. Ill try takin some pictures right now and put them up.

Need help putting up pictures. my computer is acting up. Anyone that is willing to help ill send you them to put on here for me. I have no idea how. Thought i knew but was sadly mistaken when it didnt work.. Lol

And yeah Dirtbikes always seem to have more.. The kx when it was still in bike form surprisingly took my banshee off the line. ( as soon as the banshee shifted twice it was gone dont worry) But thats just the weight difference. The cr 80 in your blaster would be fun and if you ported it and geared low would hall some major ass. But i know motor swaps are alot of fun. I sure enjoyed this one and ill definately be doing more as soon as i find the next candidate.. Lol

email em to me

luni 420 at yahoo.com

Im not putting my whole email address cause bots crawl forums and thats how you get spam, but if you email me pics Ill host them for you.

Or you can just sign up for a photobucket account and host them from there.

Space between luni 420 or no? Message me. Ill try both first actualy so i dont have to wait

other than the dirty motor(how it should be lol) that looks like a really good swap. One of the cleanest i've seen. Whats the ass dyno say? worth it? I bet it will run. I was always a fan of the kx bikes.