89 rebuild

Can't wait to put the motor in. Should have it very soon. Have to get my power pros custom- But I can taste success!!

looks awesome. it would look cool with a black frame. but it looks wicked awesome

looks awesome. it would look cool with a black frame. but it looks wicked awesome

Thanks! I think it would be too much black, however black, silver- Where the two choices that I liked. I was going to do green same as the springs but, liked the way the metallic silver looked, next time it's gonna be metallic green, I'll get some paint made at the auto shop and bust out the gravity feed gun. I just rattle canned it this time.

lookin awsome bob, i like the silver frame, heelgaurds, and that skid plate is sick, what is that????

looking great man, i rocked a silver frame last year I:I I:I. you have really turned that beast around keep it up. I:I

:DWell the day finally came and got my Motor back from Ken. This biotch is Fukin Bad ASS! I will do a full review when I get it up and running soon and smoke AWK! Oh sh*t is that a call out???! Anyhoo- here's a couple pics of the Intake and Exhaust work that will assist me in leavin some mofo's in the dust!!:D
An no, I am not taking the head of for show, remember that is my secret recipe! :p

ported-+3mm-motor-003.jpg

ported-+3mm-motor-004.jpg

ported-+3mm-motor-005.jpg

baaaaahahahahaaaaaaa, just dont try to follow me too closely, we might both end up in the rocks!!!!!!
and once again, kens work is lookin sweet

Well the covers got metallic silver and black all rustoleum. Primered fiirst of course. The case is just cleaned up with steel wool and brass brush, and Ken painted the head and cylinder black.

The fronts were piece of cake. The rear was a Mo fo even with coil spring compressor. Not a lot of room. But I'm gonna copy what Norm420 made- it looks to work perfect.

looking awesome man!! i looove that airbox

Thanks bro, I decided to put the outerwares on instead of the aluminum top should give even more flow! If i find too much debri or H20 getting in then I'll switch back to the lid.

Exhaust is due to come in todayI:I, Hoping I can at least bolt up the motor and exhaust- have to wait for my reed spacer as my 30mm carb bowl is hitting the clutch leverX(. Another expense not budgeted. I am hoping that the 150 main and 42.5 pilot will be a good start on jetting, I have a few others on the up side so we'll see. I have a few odds ends to get, like plug- i haven't decided what kind to get, It came with a b9 NGK but that isn't the right one i know. I'm gonna get a six pack of whatever i decide on so I can do the plug chops I want it perfect!-Bob

Thanks bro, I decided to put the outerwares on instead of the aluminum top should give even more flow! If i find too much debri or H20 getting in then I'll switch back to the lid.

Exhaust is due to come in todayI:I, Hoping I can at least bolt up the motor and exhaust- have to wait for my reed spacer as my 30mm carb bowl is hitting the clutch leverX(. Another expense not budgeted. I am hoping that the 150 main and 42.5 pilot will be a good start on jetting, I have a few others on the up side so we'll see. I have a few odds ends to get, like plug- i haven't decided what kind to get, It came with a b9 NGK but that isn't the right one i know. I'm gonna get a six pack of whatever i decide on so I can do the plug chops I want it perfect!-Bob

you can tilt the carb a little to avoid the arm, thats what im doing now. i started out with a 155 main and 48 pilot on mine so you should be good. the lid should be no problem, i run no lid at all and only occasionaly find a drop of mud or water on the filter.