89 rebuild

what kind of paint is it? i really like how that looks but im scared to take the springs off myself lol. that would definitely do some damage if it hit you

For sure I destroyed a shop light and almost took the side of my face off! I really need to get the proper tools.:eek: The paint I got at Lowes called Valspar Gloss Garden Green is the color, It is a nice green color. It Will even paint plastic but I tried that and looks like sh*t. I am really the worst painter in the world i hate to do it but when i'm pushed i give in.

lookin good bro, i smell a ride together brewing???

I'm up for it but it'll have to be on the raptor for now, I'm getting discouraged this is costing me more than I ever thought. It's gonna be a long time I believe for the blasty to make an appearance but I'll get it there even if the wife keeps naggin to sell it. I'll kill'er first! I really need an axle, exhaust, porting and put this motor together if the bearings ever get here. I have a trailer so I can come to you. I was lookin at an old post, Have ya seen those albino deer lately? I'd love to get a few pics of them.I:I

Ok thanks to freek for the awesome deal on a durablue axle 3.5" longer than stock each side.
axle-001.jpg

axle-005.jpg

Gonna be sending out the motor for port and match next! Then on to the power pros pipe!

Well I decided to go with a metallic silver instead of the aluminum color as it sparkles in the light. So quick sand down another two coats of primer then two coats of metallic silver and two coats of clear coat. What a pain in the ass! But done completely with the frame. I am going to paint the front arms black to match the swing arm then do some green on the front wheel spacers. I also finished the covers and the thumb throttle.
Here's a sh*t load of pics. Gonna be sending out the motor to Mr. O'conner this week so starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!

blaster-painting-001.jpg

blaster-painting-002.jpg

blaster-painting-003.jpg

blaster-painting-009.jpg

blaster-painting-011.jpg

blaster-painting-012.jpg

I:I

the blaster looks good man thanks for the comments on mine i hope mine looks as good im trying my best if youn have any good tips or places to git parts pleace let me no im from new jersey tty

Pic updates, a before and after. No motor yet but plastics, rear axle completed , However plastics aren't bolted on fully yet. And The front tires and rims I will be getting from Awk will be going on the front and will be black also with 1" spacers. So i'll have a spare set of front rims and junky tires but nice to have a spare no the less.

Before-
blaster-motor-008.jpg

Now-

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Looks alot lot cleaner and it's nice to see somebody do the shock springs too I:I
Thank ya!

Here's the latest- Pro taper mid bend 1" flip. NICE Newish front meats flipped -Thanks AWK!- Those 18's made it sit perfectly level I like the stantz!
motor-004.jpg

motor-003.jpg

motor-002.jpg

motor-001.jpg