$600 04 blaster

framepainted001.jpg
I:I

I wish i had a dlsr to capture the true color of this paint, i cant wait to have it as a roller so i can take pictures of it outside

Got a few pieces back from my friends shop today. Went with the world rally blue for the hubs/frame/throttle cover/carrier. For the a-arms and swinger im going with bmw titanium silver, I just spent all morning sand blasting those so they should get painted monday hopefully.
hubspainted011.jpg

hubspainted010.jpg

hubspainted012.jpg

pictures dont do the paint any justice at all, but at first i was iffy about the color but i really like how it turned out. In the sun the color is a lot lighter and since it is a pearl color it looks different depending on the angle.

Few more things im ordering within the next few weeks will be AC front bumper/grab bar, asv pro levers.
nice diamondback bike :D

Where in RI are you? And where do you ride. Mass. here.

Im in Warwick, 10 minutes from the Airport. I ride in NK/Exeter RI, my friend's parents live on the back side of a huge sod farm and from there we ride the trail around the farm which dumps into a huge sand pit.

where abouts are you located?

Today i bought a set of yfz450 front shocks :)

not to stray off topic but heres a few pictures from the pit, there is a huge gravel/ loose dirt section, huge selection of trails, muddy trails, huge section of sand, nice table top, a few good sized sand bowls, more gravel/loose dirt areas with small gravel hills, then across the rail road tracks is another sand section

007-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

41909002.jpg

I am North of Boston. Is that pit off 95? Near the CT line? I take frequent trips to feed the Indians. Always wondered about riding there and if it was legal.

I am North of Boston. Is that pit off 95? Near the CT line? I take frequent trips to feed the Indians. Always wondered about riding there and if it was legal.

nope I think you re thinking of exit 6 in RI off of i95 which is called the "dunes" and DEM is always in there waiting for people so its basically off limits.

Yes, exit 6. I used to see them riding out there years ago. Havent in a while. My second guess was going to be the pits off 395, again RI/CT line area. Saw some people riding there a few months ago.

I take it you have been to Excaliber motorsports? That place is cool.