4mil build

In other news.....YES! motor came back from KOR today.....all I can say is WOW this thing looks amazing, I can only wonder how this beast is gonna feel now up under me...few pics to get ya started!:) Almost don't wanna put it back on the bike it looks so good!:D

Attachments

• 20150323_182843.jpg
    20150323_182843.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 325
  • 20150323_183013.jpg
    20150323_183013.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 303
  • 20150323_182935.jpg
    20150323_182935.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 326
I would suggest putting a little 2 stroke oil down the plug hole before you start kicking over the engine

im sure that wont be for a while, but you definitely dont wanna fudge up the beauty ;)

The one on the left, stock I pulled from the carb....one on the right, the one rockymountainatv.com sent me...I've contacted them today and said they would verify if this was the correct part....waiting for a reply currently...
Well I guess I haven't looked at my pilot jet in awhile...haha.

The one on the left, stock I pulled from the carb....one on the right, the one rockymountainatv.com sent me...I've contacted them today and said they would verify if this was the correct part....waiting for a reply currently...

my stock pilot is 3/8in long:)...or the 6th line from 1 inch on lol

Also just got back a few parts from being powder coated... took my footpegs, shifter, kickstart, and rear brake lever powdered gloss black....looks way better in person, but you get the idea....
20150330_205532.jpg
20150330_220922.jpg

Reactions: Herpderplol
The little jet looks is the mixing jet in the float bowl. That's probably where it was from and like you said, someone else had it and ended up putting it where the pilot goes. Check your float bowl and see if one is in there.

That's the mixing jet. The pilot jet is in the carb under the plastic splash guard.

The tube looking thing the splash guard slides into. The pilot is deep inside of there (same size screw driver will work). Also while you are in the carb make sure there is a brass washer between the main jet and the carb.

lol thats funny
yes the splash guard or ring as yamaha calls it has 2 holes in it
1 hole for main 1 hole for pilot jet/it is way up in there get a small flat head to take it out:)

pilot 1.jpg