3 Cheers for the ban!

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
All i can say, it thank you who ever banned him. Now lets keep this forum, nice, friendly, and full of sexy blasters I:I
Im curious to know though, who banned his ass? :p

we all banned his ass, but he'll be back under an alias, and prolly already is, just like he did over on psj,
3 different times, he's like a bad case of herpes

we all banned his ass, but he'll be back under an alias, and prolly already is, just like he did over on psj,
3 different times, he's like a bad case of herpes

Most likey! We all better keep a sharp lookout for sure for anything suspicious...

I think this horse is dead.......

Yes he got banned... But remember folks those that didnt get what they were promised still did not get what they wanted...

yeah no doubt, can we all just get back to blasters please I:I I:I

yes, blasters suck, 4 strokes ftw :D

j/k man j/k lol...

I just clicked the thread to see who got banned while I was away lol. figured it was the guy who said he was giving someone an extended swinger sounds like someone selling stuff no one got tho...

Well, atleast more people wont get ripped of by that stupid F***er! I understand that people are not getting what they deserve, and that does suck, but he is gone so he cant do it to anyone else. A good ol' fashion ass whoopin would be the best way to solve all the issues. and im sure he'd pony up some cash then but thats not an option.

If I had the cash and the time I would build one for you KX but I dont. Im trying to get one for myself at this point to extend, and i want to keep a stocker around just in case. Not to mention mine wont break!

The day has finally come.Best thing that has happened here lately and along time coming.This forum should go smoothly and be the friendly place it has always been.Thanks to the admins and mods for making this happen and getting rid of a "worm" in the system.Song of the day is NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!!!! IMO