240 +3mill Complete Rebuild

Tater, whats your take on the Nology Pro Fire Coil/wire. Are you running anything aftermarket on your bikes?

yes, i am running the nology coil and wire. very good products and have noticed decent gains on the dragger with the nology stuff. with your high compression setup the nology would be a beneficial upgrade for sure.

I figured as much. Thanks Tater. You wouldn't happen to have the part numbers of the coil/wire would ya?

yea Matts right on the coil

coil--- #PFC-03-S

hotwire--- (23" universal 90* bend) #012-001-032 <this is for a black wire

btw the bikes looking great man shes gunna be a ripper!

For the record I have never seen a blaster sell for more than 1700 and there has been some nice ones. I'm not trying to a *sshole, just letting you know my experience.

I know its alot to ask. But its alittle less than the total that was invested. This is not my quad. Its my friends. I built it for him, and now trying to sell it for him. I told him it would not sell to anywhere near his asking price....So you all will need to be ready for the part out. LOL

I know its alot to ask. But its alittle less than the total that was invested. This is not my quad. Its my friends. I built it for him, and now trying to sell it for him. I told him it would not sell to anywhere near his asking price....So you all will need to be ready for the part out. LOL

part out? my ears just went up like a dog!!! part out in driving distance B)