2005 Blaster Rebuild

Harley, where East may you be moving.

We are experiencing passport problems, I am a British subject and therefore cannot furnish any documentation that I am a permanent resident of Australia.

As my lad is under 18 I need to prove that I am a resident to be able to warrant him leaving Australia for places abroad.

His Mum is a Citizen but seems to be posing problems when it comes to signing papers to allow him to obtain a Passport.

If the process takes too long we will not have time to get Visas approved.

I got some time today, So I figured I'd give the ride review, and Blaster status.

This engine is possessed! There is power everywhere, down low, mids, up top. Where I ride, I never really can get it WOT except a few places. The Porting and Head Mod by KOR, matched up with my pipe and other mods woke it up. The Power Ken got out of this top end worked out so well for my miles of wooded trails and hills. I'm still getting used to it, and so far I'm happier than a 2 peckered Puppy at a female dog show:)

I ordered some new Sedona Bazooka tires as well. I really didn't find any reviews on them here, But the ones on Motorcycle superstore were really good for the most part. Once their on for a few rides, I'll throw up a review on them bad or good. Price was good, and they honestly look exactly like Razrs.

The suspension upgrades are working out great too. The ASR's, +3 swinger, and Shee axle made it more stable, the Works Front shocks, and 400ex rear really smoothed out the ride too. Its working great for where I ride at.

There is still a few loose ends to get done. The Nology coil and wire needds installed, so do the tires. I have to find some a-arm and swing arm skidplates, and I need to repack the Silencer. I'm sure I'll never stop playing with it, but that comes with the territory.

Reactions: bummer981
I love it too!

We practically have the same motor now, KOR top end, DMC pipe.
asr +3 arms, shocks, axle, now i need a swinger!!

Wish i could make it to your ride this summer :( we could race, battle of the best rider :p

Not the point in riding though, its about having fun with some awesome guys :D

We know what you mean Fred when you say KOR power, Hack took the KOR top end for a quick squirt up the road yesterday.

He came back with a smirk on his dial.
image.jpg

His words were "take the 12 off the front and fit a 14 tooth, I cannot change gears quickly enough".

Last edited:
I got my Shocks back from Kevin( @jogaca ). He went through them, got everything fixed and set back up for me and my riding style. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs some suspension work done. He called me, went over everything, was straight up about it all.....you just can't get much better service than that.

Here is the pics before they go back on. I'm now sporting the right springs for me, Black and gun metal grey. They look great!
IMG_0413[1].JPG

Reactions: bummer981