2005 Blaster Rebuild

Whew man just went through this whole thread! Beautiful build and applause you for doing it right! That was a really long build and the final product is awesome. So much for it only being a $350.00 blaster!

After My last incident with my Heim Joints I discovered that this Frame is bent. I have a perfectly good White roller sitting out in the yard that Everything on this blaster is going to get transfered over too.

Here are pics from its last ride :(
blue1.jpg
blue2.jpg

I feel Really bad about having to give up on Old Blue. This Silly little quad did alot for me. It made me realize I can still ride, I still enjoy working on bikes and engines, and I found this site and made alot of new friends.

I'll make a rebuild thread for The new and Improved Whitey!!

I sure thought that frame was bent!

Whitey to the rescue!

Leave Heims out of the rebuild, once bitten, twice shy, stick to the tried and true!

don't feel to bad i got this bent frame cut up in my basement still lol=lower ball joint ,broken stud. hurt my wrist a lil when it dug into ground and threw quad in the bushes:)

blaster forum m 1.jpg

blaster forum m 2 1.jpg

Last edited:
How did you bend it?

Heim joint came apart on the a-arm. It was loctited and torqued down tight, still didn't matter. It dug the arm into the ground, and tweaked the frame slightly.

I was really lucky I was going slow and was on a flat, about 75 yards or so further, I'd have been going down a steep hill.