01 Blaster rebuild project

I wouldn't know bout that one. I've never flipped or rolled mine yet.
I did get too ballsy and pulled a wheelie where it got stuff at like 90 degrees on the grab bar and nothing came out.
Lil embarrassing when you got to get off and push your front end back down with people watching.....

LOL.....Done that 4 times now. 3 before I rebuilt it and had no grab bar, once since the rebuild, and had to reweld my grab bar. I gotta make it out of some beefier stuff, or more bracing or something if its gonna hit the ground and keep me from going over backwards. Right now It allows me to get a little past 90, maybe 100 degrees and it hits, but it keeps it from flipping if it dont break! LOL

.....Might have to add some skateboard wheels to it....=))

I wouldn't know bout that one. I've never flipped or rolled mine yet.
I did get too ballsy and pulled a wheelie where it got stuff at like 90 degrees on the grab bar and nothing came out.
Lil embarrassing when you got to get off and push your front end back down with people watching.....

i dont think it maters when the quad looks so sexy and has so much power that its hard to avoid.

I haven't been around for a long time, but stopped in again, to let anyone know that was interested before, that I will be doing swingarm extensions, but they will be fresh new units, order it raw and paint it, or I can paint it for you (or powdercoat). Any length, shock stock location, or let me know were you need it. I am working on jigs right now for banshee and blaster, and will add many others after these are going. They will be much stronger then the other cheap extended swingarms that are available on ebay, and customizing them is also an option. The prices will be close to others that are available, but strength/quality should be worth alot! :) I would also be very appreciative if when they are ready to go, that someone will help test them in extreme use, other than my testing, and report back any problems so they can be improved, if needed. There may be something in it for the testers!

Ill try to post another update when ready to sell, or when Im needing testers.

so does it cost to to est out your swimg arms. I just got a 01 blaster for 200 bucks but i had to rebuild the top end just finished that today but didnt get it running. But im looking for some cool add ons like that though