Wally Lights Install *tons of pics*

What are these LED's you are talking about?

Here's how I have mine mounted both with fenders, and without.

Attachments

• DSCF1284.JPG
    DSCF1284.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF1289.jpg
    DSCF1289.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 346
u stole my mounting idea!!!!!!!

another forum member found these replacement bulbs for the Wally lights on eBay they each have like 110 led bulbs and only draw 3 watts each super bright the other member has his bulbs take a dump on him though mine are still fine so far they cast a nice beam kinda a hid look to them

do they compare in brightness. Also does anyone have a spare ring that holds the bulb in by any chance, I lost the one so it is just held in with electrical tape.

Went out and bought the lights today :) Bolted em up and good to I guess. Trying to get those chrome lenses to re-lock after installing the new bulbs was a mega PITA! took about 10 min each. Guess ill have to get the engine back together before I know how they work lol.

100_1331.jpg

Last edited:
hey do the lens covers just slide off or do they screw off???? i have had a set of these sitting around for awhile, mounted one up where i want it and just now got the new lower wattage bulb. but cant get the light housing appart for some reason.

turn to the left, and pull off, mine were a biotch to get off, and a bigger biotch getting back on, one I didn't get to seat and I lost it:( the light is held in with electrical tape, haha.

To grip the bezel use a soft cloth And some large pliers or put them in the freezer for 20 minutes and that will help loosen the bezel up

okay guys first of all for anyone who mounted them on the fender mounts did they just mount right up with the stock bolts? also are these brighter than stock and how well does it work having just one turn on for low???

if you mount them under the plastic then all you need is a washer on top of the plastic and the bolts that came with the lights. i mounted them both up with the 50w bulbs for fun and there is deffenatly not enough watts from the stator, but just one is very bright, brighter then stock and more of a white color. i dont think one 20w bulb would be that bright but that is just me. i have mine wired up different so that they would come on at the same time.

Last edited:
one is pretty brite by itself, but I would run both if you are running. I tried wiring one low and both high for when I'm at lower rpms so the one would be brighter, but I couldn't remember how to do it, haha.

watch out guys not all led bulbs work. bought some when i got the lights at wally world and those ones didn't work :( gonna get 20w normal bulbs tomorrow cause the 50's r dim (no surprise)