Wally Lights Install *tons of pics*

I'm going to do the same upgrade , I'm not a huge fan of " Overchrome " so I'll paint the housings flat black and throw some flat clear to protect it . I'm thinking about making a handlebar mount like the stock one and mounting them close together . I'm definitley gonna do phragles stator/rectifier upgrade and run a battery . I'm hooked on running some desert races , and Baja for sure .

I would really like to purchase the same light kit. My Wal-Mart doesn't stock them. I e-mailed them but I need a upc code, manufacturer name or more info. to send to local store. Thanks for any help.

can you run the wally lights with the stock light? I just want to put some extra light on my girls blaster.

i dont think theres enough juice to do that without some type of battery or somin.. i tried and got nuthing..so i just went with the wally light setup works fine i found no need for the ugly stock one...but i may add 2 more 20w wally lights..

heres my wally lights , i have black plastic housings , but they do throw a good beam , way better than stock
a4a80d91.jpg
6355de9c.jpg

I probably missed this queston somewhere in the post, but is 2x20w the max wattage you can use?

nice job, for a matter of fact i think i saw these lights a Wal-Mart the other day. Or Similar lights to them.

Thanks for this information. I did everything step by step and had no problems. The Lights were at walmart for 18.99 and the bulbs cost 14 Bucks for the 2 20 Watt Bulbs. Got em hooked up and throwin a beam :D

295pymt.jpg

i was at wally world last week lookin at lights and was thinkin of pickin up those but i got the bigger set cuz i didnt think they would look right . dang was i wrong. ima try the bigger lights with different bulbs. ill try to get picks up .

would it be safe to run just one of these lights on the stock stator?
with the bulbs that come in them.....also how are these holding up for you all, seeing as they are interior lights, with the vibrations from riding?