Wally Lights Install *tons of pics*

mine are solid mounted to the top shock mounts

IMG_0325.jpg

sweet thanks. how about the bulbs? do you have to replace them a lot?

they can last up to 4,000 hours...water can shorten their life span cuz they get really hot...its funny tho..somehow the one of my glass lens chipped already and it has a good size hole now, and water gets in there, but it still works.

i dont have any pics to share but i did this mod and mounted the lights on the sides of the 'yamaha' plastic below the hood. i would have to say these lights are 25-50% brighter than stock. 50% may be a little steap, but 25% or more for sure. not to mention it looks way better and is a cheap simple mod. great post man! rep to ya.

note to those that are gonna do this mod, unless you mount the lights on your handle bars the light wont turn with your wheels, so you might wanna keep your stock light if you ride trails in the dark.

7 pages - great post very informative alot of great input I:I

The shock tower mounting seems to be my preference, spending alot time in the woods it may keep the bug impacts a tad lower :D

very similar to the old banshee style lights

i mounted mine to my gussets that i fabed up and put rubber washers between the lights and gussets to save them from some vibration
2q9mfk5.jpg

Tahts crazzzy i passed the same lights at wally and wondered the same thing glas to see someone did it allready and now i know what bulbs to get..

FYI and anyone elses pre 03 blasters the green wire is the low beam , yellow is high beam , i ran the wiring for them last night . 03 and up might be the same but i haven't dug into one , so i can't say for sure

nice i gotta check walmart! im gonna mount the on the lil square threaded bracket in front of the f. top shock mount since i got a race hood..

soon i'm gonna get a set to go on the top fender mounts and i'm gonna cut the hood shorter and put some diamond plate inbetween the bumper and the hood, and take out the stock headlight, sounds pretty awesome right?

has anybody had problems with the lights being mounted underneith hitting the exahust? it seems like it would be real close

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread. This is awesome! By the way, to the guy saying he put in LED's how well does the light shine?