Wally Lights Install *tons of pics*

The 20 watt bulbs that swap into them are a interior track light , they are OK if you have some ambient light around you etc . but if you are out in the dunes/desert and all you have is the stars for light , you better go with something brighter .

The 20 watt bulbs that swap into them are a interior track light , they are OK if you have some ambient light around you etc . but if you are out in the dunes/desert and all you have is the stars for light , you better go with something brighter .

Are they brighter than the single stock light??

So i went to wal-mart today and looked at these lights. I opened them up and saw all the wires and such and noticed that it came with its own on/off switch. I was wondering with that switch does that eliminate the stock low beam high beam main switch on the handlebar?

Well if you want you could prolly do some rewiring and make it run off that little switch. I pretty much just tossed that little switch that came in the box, you don't need it. Although if you wanna use it you can.

they are not as bright as the stock light , they do throw a wider beam because you have 2 bulbs versus just one . I think best option is to get the HO stator and run a pair of 55w lights , or a HID single light .

How much would a HO stator cost? And where is the stator located on the quad?

hi i did a set of these lights and i put the 20 watt bulbs in and the bulbs burn out right away. When i had the stock light in that bulb burnt out to. i think it might be my voltage regulator but im not sure. they work at idle but as soon as i give it a little gas the bulb goes. So if enyone can help that would be cool. thanks

Any tips or tricks to getting the lids back on?......I think they are on...key words being think because they are still crooked.

I basically broke both my arms and sweated more than I do on my 10 mile runs getting them "on".

Got them mounted up and both are working on there. Looks pretty snazzy. I was cracking up because with my slightly bent AC bumper and the new lights on it, it looks like the Blaster is giving me a confused face look. B)

I just did this last weekend. I was nervous about the lids coming off during rough riding so I drilled through and installed 1/8'' rivets where the three divets are. Seems very secure and they work well. Great DIY thread.

Just tinkered around the yard with them on and they work better than I expected. They throw a better beam(s) than my buddies YFZ. I trimmed my fenders back a little more for a little side throw, but it's pretty good. I'll have to test out durability sometime, but with any luck, I will get some pics and TRY to make a night riding vid with them on, but my digital cameras night exposure is TERRIBLE, so I doubt it turns out too well, but I'll give it a whirl anyways. Looks awesome as well.

I added a bit of detail by drilling some small holes behind the lights in the front fender and wrapped the wires in red electrical tape through the fender hole I drilled and then ran them back up and over the fender mount bracket off the frame under the hood. Spliced and taped everything from there. First time the Blaster has had lights again since I bought it 8 years ago.