raced a ktm85

ok, so a 125 is not too much for anyone that has any riding experience to handle. But almost no one rides them to thier full potential, they can go alot faster on the track then people say. And no going straight down the road does not count, or doing some hillbilly drag race doesnt count either. Thas like taking a blaster to the MX track. 125s are meant for the MX track, not trails, not fire roads, or some damned drag race.

Thas like taking a blaster to the MX track. Whats that suppose to mean? I've been reading all the post in here and there are some really ignorant and stupid people in here. I've been racing a blaster in mx off and on over the last 12 years. All you guys talk about how a blaster can't keep up on an mx track, well its all a load of sh*t and I've got the trophy's to prove, so how about you guys go find something better to do

? ok, so with a pro rider a DRZ-125 can beat a RMZ450. Dirtrider has a article on it. And of course im talking stock, where the blaster is obviously out of its element, and you cant argue about that.

mx track is pretty much mostly the rider ability ,5 % machine 95% rider
i bet chad reed or mcgrath could grab a late 90's 125 2stroke dirtbike thats bone stock and probably still be within top 10 bikes against any new 450 on the market.Tim farr lives close to ohio /Pa. line he came over to our local hot mX track (pymatuning holeshot raceway)about 12 years ago that al lthe faster guys run competative times on ...long story short they let him ride his 250Rquad i nthe pro dirtbike 250 class against some really good riders ,not only did he desamate everyone that race ,he was lapping the best guys there and trust me these dudes can run hard .skill cant be overlooked