raced a ktm85

some people are unable to handle a 125's power.
im not talking down to anybody because i was like that too, but a 125 is a huge step from a blaster. these engines are built to race while a blaster engine is just for fun

What power? I've got an '01 cr125 and before that I had a '99 yz125. A 125's not exactly known for being a power house.

What power? I've got an '01 cr125 and before that I had a '99 yz125. A 125's not exactly known for being a power house.

well for one, the 01 cr125s were crap machines (no offense)
but i put 1,000,000 down a 125 is more power than anybody here could use

And a blaster is known for being a powerhouse? ANd all modern CR two strokes sucked a big donkey dick before 2005. And if you use that power, well you need to racing more than a blaster

well for one, the 01 cr125s were crap machines (no offense)
but i put 1,000,000 down a 125 is more power than anybody here could use

And a blaster is known for being a powerhouse? ANd all modern CR two strokes sucked a big donkey dick before 2005. And if you use that power, well you need to racing more than a blaster

both you two need to get out of here and get a room. you f*cks are funny as hell. traveling together, talking smack.

especially you tj.

"but i put 1,000,000 down a 125 is more power than anybody here could use"

that line right there. gone. all respect for you. gone. i still had a bit left, but after all your other sh*t slowly pissing me right off. now its just gone. get out and dont come back. we dont need any blaster rider hating fags on here.

WERES A HARDASS MOD WHEN YOU NEED THEM. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT THE f*ckING BOOT DOWN IVE HAD ENOUGH.

both you two need to get out of here and get a room. you f*cks are funny as hell. traveling together, talking smack.

especially you tj.

"but i put 1,000,000 down a 125 is more power than anybody here could use"

that line right there. gone. all respect for you. gone. i still had a bit left, but after all your other sh*t slowly pissing me right off. now its just gone. get out and dont come back. we dont need any blaster rider hating fags on here.

WERES A HARDASS MOD WHEN YOU NEED THEM. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT THE f*ckING BOOT DOWN IVE HAD ENOUGH.

I:II:II:II:I

i smell a dance fight coming on *richard simmons music*

and i would have got a yz125 but the 85 was 3500 and the 125 was 5700 or something like that.. im not exactly rich either :p

well i dont have a dyno... but a stock 94 will produce 31 piped.
so add in my twinair air filter, high comp piston, port job, carb bore, and something else i cant think of, and play with that.
then, i have at least a 124 lb advantage

most 125 dirtbikes make great power for its displacment problem it does it only between 10,000 -11,500 rpms not exactly ideal for a quad rider ,i have built 125 based blasters that made 35horse o na dyno on gas turning alot mroe mass in the rear than a light dirtbike tire and no big axle dual atv tires hubs bolts and rear assmebly etc ..,all that makes a huge difference o na dyno ,but like i said peak power isnt much to judge the speed or overal lperformance ,the modifed 125 blaster powerband is definitly for drags reving over 12,000 rpms and not suited ofr what most people would consider ideal i n a quad application ,i would say a stock piped only 125 dirtbike motor in a small atv frame would be lucky to hit 25hp if it wasnt highly modifed ,a modern 125 single offers pretty much no lowend torque,depneds how you like your power envelope ..on a track they can work great thats for sure,i know of a couple drag blasters that would i n a straight line drag crush about any modern 125.... or 250 dirtbike for that matter

most 125 dirtbikes make great power for its displacment problem it does it only between 10,000 -11,500 rpms not exactly ideal for a quad rider ,i have built 125 based blasters that made 35horse o na dyno on gas turning alot mroe mass in the rear than a light dirtbike tire and no big axle dual atv tires hubs bolts and rear assmebly etc ..,all that makes a huge difference o na dyno ,but like i said peak power isnt much to judge the speed or overal lperformance ,the modifed 125 blaster powerband is definitly for drags reving over 12,000 rpms and not suited ofr what most people would consider ideal i n a quad application ,i would say a stock piped only 125 dirtbike motor in a small atv frame would be lucky to hit 25hp if it wasnt highly modifed ,a modern 125 single offers pretty much no lowend torque,depneds how you like your power envelope ..on a track they can work great thats for sure,i know of a couple drag blasters that would i n a straight line drag crush about any modern 125.... or 250 dirtbike for that matter

thank you sir, yes, 125's are built to race like i said, their trade off is that the powerband peak is at a small range.
but thats one of the first things an mx rider will learn is to stay in the powerband at all times.
someone reasonable like you will also be able to agree that most of us are definitely not able to use what a full 125 has to offer
unless 89, you think you are faster than bubba stewart

Love it, love it. best person on here that knows something about 2 strokes, sure there are some others but they certainly dont post much. So thats why 4 strokes are so much better, even if they arent double the CCs, everyone just looks at peak Hp and not what really maters. Like i said before, love it

It depends what is in the blaster and whats on the 85 i think....if all you have are reeds and the pipe then it would prolly be close up with an 85 that is stock but i aint real sure

dude.... i will destroy a ktm85. topped out, mx,trail, drag 300,500 1/8,1/4,mile doesnt matter. and what the hell are you even talkin about a 125 is too much to handle? thats just carzy talk.

a 125 is to much to handle for a little girl. sh*t try a rm250 or a 450, f*ckin pansies.
and a blaster stock will not beat a 80 stock, but with some work in the blaster it will win.

shut up f*ck tard. there isnt a man in your family.i have yet to ride anything that is too fast.so say something stupid, thanks