raced a ktm85

In order to race a 250F class on a two stroke you have to have a 125 bored to 144cc. KTM made the 144sx to race the 250F class. You all can have your 4 strokes but I`ll stay with the 2 strokes.

well four strokes are great, people wont accept it mostly because theyve never owned one.
but, they do get boring, are expensive, and there is much more to go wrong, ill take a 2 stroke dirt bike over a 4 stroke anyday.

well put. each have pros and cons to.... you say potato i say... shut the hell up you damn redneck. and then i drive away on a powerband :-D

they have put two strokes in new frames, actually the YZs had aluminum frames before the YZFs, and the CRs where the best handling bikes. Out of all of them including 4 strokes. And the CARB laws, and EPA emmisions, so what do they do about nascar? Or the world of outlaws sprintcars? So EPA laws dont apply to those closed course vehicles? And only to motorcycles that are close coursed machines? And check the lap times, they have gone down the past couple of years

right here gscx... right here....

ihad the question mark after that. I know EPA doesnt apply to closed course vehicles. Its that same trhing as when i was like. So a blaster makes 60 HP?
LOL

so since my YZ is a closed course competition bike than technically i'm not supposed to ride it on trails right? :">

so since my YZ is a closed course competition bike than technically i'm not supposed to ride it on trails right? :">

come on man. lol Thats what the bike and manual says but you can ride at state parks that allow atv`s & dirt bikes. Even if you got caught riding somewhere illegally you can just run.

some people are unable to handle a 125's power.
im not talking down to anybody because i was like that too, but a 125 is a huge step from a blaster. these engines are built to race while a blaster engine is just for fun

. We raced pretty far too and he couldnt catch up to me top end! You may not believe me but its the truth.

Ok, so i just really read this post. Top speed it NOT considered top end. Top end is just how much HP a engine produces after it reaches its peak HP, or better known as over-rev