Kor ride

Me and Gb blaster will also be leaving tomorrow at 8 o'clock. Plan is for 2smoker to meet me at my house. Waiting to hear back from him.

I was really hoping to go with Bummer but it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it. I was supposed to have the weekend off but now I have to work Friday and Saturday night 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Fall and Winter are our busy seasons and they've been having us work 12 hour shifts and weekends, makin a grand a week is great but its almost not even worth it when you don't have time to do anything ! I'll make it to one of these rides, EVENTUALLY !

I'm closing the shop today at 3 PM for some Fall cleaning. Friday will be wrench day for anyone that needs it. Forecast still looks great all weekend. See you soon and remember........NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!!!! You're probably not going to get much sleep even when you get here.

I'm closing the shop today at 3 PM for some Fall cleaning. Friday will be wrench day for anyone that needs it. Forecast still looks great all weekend. See you soon and remember........NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!!!! You're probably not going to get much sleep even when you get here.

I will need some wrench time.

I always post this before leaving for kens
this makes #5 I:I
see you all tomorrow, prolly before noon ?

Last edited by a moderator:
trucks loaded up just uploaded a new performance tune, Eco tune get me better.gas mileage, leaving my house at 7, be at mikes by 730 and be at kens by 2am or so, he said he's keeping his bed warm for me

I will need quite a bit of wrench time lol I'm in parts right now

That was an understatement ;)

130927_0004.jpg

The XR400 supermoto with new grafix....

130927_0003.jpg