Kor ride

he doesn't sell them but if u message him he might send u one when he gets them, on another note bikes done and ken did some master fabricating for parts I was missing, so when u buy multiple used parts make sure u have them all. Lesson learned, can't post vids from phone, coming later

I had a blast what a great time thanks guys

Nice seeing and riding with you Gary!
Welcome to BF!

For those who don't know, Gary is kens friend and rides this KOR built/ported beast :) ............

130928_0013.jpg

130928_0011.jpg

18 riders today. !!!!

130928_0015.jpg

130928_0010.jpg

Last edited:
gb blaster playing out his childhood dream......
To be a fireman

130928_0034.jpg

I had a great time meeting and riding with everyone. I had nothing to do with those flames!!! Lol Got to ride the free shee and that beast rips!!! Hold on!!! 2smokers ride is looking sweet !! Them peanut butter cookies were oh so good :)

I just got home. I has an absolute blast. Dualstroke helped me tune the shee and now it runs good. The whole KOR family (and neighbors) were AWESOME. It's rare to see that kind of hospitality north of the mason Dixon line. Thanks for everything.

Great weekend those that missed it missed out. Ken wined us, dined us and tried to set us on fire. Then to top it all of he gaves us the shirt off his back. Great time with some amazing people.

Got to turn some wrenches with a few great mechanics. Dave, Tarmo and Ken along with the boys from the Blasterforum slapped John's Blaster together from the frame on up.

Gavin's Quad also needed some work. Everyone teamed up to get them going. Lots of on the fly fabbing going on to get it done. Really enjoyed hanging out at the shop and putting the Blasters together.

Counting them all up to make sure they don't escape.

Seventeen Quads and a lone dirtbike hit the trails. Everyone came back in one piece. Had a great time riding on some beautiful land.

I was lucky enough to ride behind a couple of younger riders and eat thier dust. Love watching them slide it around the corners and try to jump every litle bump.

We moved along pretty well for such a large group and stopped at some great spots to take a break.

Saturday night we lit the town on fire. The beers were tasting good.