KOR in Brooklyn, CT is closing it's doors forever!

The clean room is done and working great. TGFT (Thank God For Tarmo). We ran into some problems last week with the static phase converters I bought (My buddy Awk called it). Some of the machines liked it, and most didn't. I ended up buying a 5 HP rotary converter and scabbed a three phase box out of another room in the building. We ended up running another 800 feet of wire and it's all working great. Tarmo showed up again today and finished all of the machine drops. KOR is 100% up and running thanks to the big man (Tarmo). We moved my unnecessary machines (Burgmaster, vertical sander, small surface grinder) into storage and started opening up space in the machine shop / automotive area. The pics you guys have seen are about 20% of the shop. This place is HUGE! Pretty close to 2500 sq feet. The last tenant still has some things he needs to move out but I'm working around it. I'm sitting here typing this and I have to tell you that I'm simply humbled by all of the help I got to move this shop. I have tons of friends but I never expected this out of any of them. Tarmo spent his last five weekends wiring this place. My buddy Rob worked 120 hours for free doing carpentry, sheet rock, and painting. Hank Graff donated over $1000 of free materials and loaned me a car hauler to move things. My buddy Gary spent two weekends building walls and even blew his wife off on their anniversary. My long time friend Willie Wilson spent seven hours moving my machines with is flatbed and wouldn't even take gas money. My son (little Ken) has been here to do anything I needed him to do for the last six weeks. My buddy Scott has a 4mm stroker, 5mm long rod engine that I built for him (and charged him full boat) and he donated over 20 hours of his free time. I don't think I'll ever figure out why theses guys just showed up to help me make this happen. Without the help of these men, I'd still be painting walls. Pics of the new machine shop coming soon. Snifff

We spent most of the day organizing the machine shop / automotive area yesterday. I really wanted to paint everything before we set up but we had no time. I'll get to it in the spring. as 9.png as 1.png as 2.png as 3.png as 4.png as 5.png as 6.png as 7.png as 8.png

Looks like a really nice shop you have there sir. Seems like you have allot of space too.