The Official Ken Oconnor Racing Trivia Contest

Oh yea……I can rock the Stratocastor. I haven’t played electic in a long time but I broke it out for Bens video. I started with a drum track, added the bass, jammed some rythem and did the best I could on some lead with these old ass slow hands.

Reactions: Awk08
I saw that Ken plays guitar. I tried using my daughter's I-phone and using the song recognition software, but it was clueless. I figured I better guess to at least have a chance. Awesome contest thank you so much for having it.

it has been mentioned in a few threads that ken plays guitar, i know for fact there is mention of it in a thread from my first trip to kens, when he played and sung a song about me frying jess' blaster piston, my AWR III thread when ken attended, and the thread from kens customer appreciation ride last june.

This is too much fun. Here's your chance to win more swag. First one to answer correct wins a head mod. You pay for the ride to me and back.

In the Banshee porting vids, what does my winter template look like?

Last one boys.....................This is for a free KOR T shirt in your size. First one to answer correct wins.

I reference the number 971 on all of my stickers and graphics. This number and rider are very special to me. He passed away three years ago. What was his fist and last name? Here’s a clue, it’s not Ben.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS BUMMER 981!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a call so we can talk about your prize.

Just for the hell of it, I'll toss in a KOR T shirt as well.

Nice Job Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to all that gave this a shot. You were all very close. I'll be doing more contests this year and free give aways. Stay tuned.

Thanks again.
Ken
shure will ken
Anybody know the brand name of the cleaner Ken cleans engines with ? First person to get it right gets 50 rep points. Lol.

ozzie juice deamon no brainer manwas the t-shirt question right 89?

Reactions: blasterdemon7
Last edited by a moderator:
yes it does, i'm sure ken will catch up with you next time he's on.
you may want to just buy a head from ebay over here and have it shipped straight to ken ? may be cheaper than shipping yours over here and not have your bike down during ?..........

Yamaha Blaster YFS200M Cylinder Head 1018 | eBay

indeed, my head is already modded, however i have a friend who wants his done so i may just buy one of Ebay, have it done and then ship it over for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you have all 20 answers when most were released on the weekend???

i didnt i was on my phone when the event was hosted so i was trying to watch the videos and post at the same time it took forever to do on a little android and my copy and paste setting is screwed up so by the time i came back home somone already won it ;(